Did your view on sex broaden?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure that since teenage years, your view on sex have changed. But in the last 10 years, did it change ?

By that I mean, do you try other things you wouldn't have 10 years ago ? Or you don't want to do anymore ?

open relationship is something that is good for a certain period of our live, Did you discover an other side of sex?

I love discovering new things, I looking for new experiences and feedback of your discovery.

Thanks

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10 years ago I went full on vegetarian..now vegan. I grew up in a family of meat eaters, it was cooked every way possible. I wanted better health and break the cycle of heart problems, health problems in general.
As far as sex. I didn't have much sexual experience. I kissed 1 guy and pleadured him and that was all. My sexual prowess is low compared to others. That was 10 years ago and more. Now, today I am getting more sex than I have ever have and I love it. I tried dating in the past, even earlier in the year, but I was getting rejected, getting stood up, so I decided to take myself out of the game, if you will, focus on self and decided to find a hook up situation. Now we get together every other weekend.

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe there should be a minimum age requirement for this question. ;)

I'm 29 and my views on sex have broadend tremendously since I was 19. Back then I was very much a vanilla guy. I'm not a complete freak these days, but I'm willing to try most things with the right person.

I'm having sex less today as I'm far more selective about who I'm with, as opposed to doing it just for the sake of doing it back then. But whoever can land me in bed these days has much more wiggle room to experiment. ;)

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My approach to sex has always been that it is adult play. Almost everything is great with me except pain. I love experimenting and always have. One thing has changed. I was strictly hetro until about 10 years ago. Now I consider myself bi. I have had a number of sexual encounters with men in the past decade.

In the last decade? Sure. I'm only in my 30s though, so I wouldn't think that is very surprising. I think a lot of folks are still finding out a lot about themselves over their life span, especially in the early 20s.

I'm mostly more kinky than I used to be (tried some things I had been curious about and determined they weren't my cuppa tea). I'm more private/less interested in showing off in public-ish places (BDSM dungeons, gay leather bars, sex positive places in general). I get to do less kinky things, though my interest is high. By product of monogamy and a vanilla partner.

Reactions: g0nz0

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I don’t think much has changed, mostly because I never really had an opportunity to try anything substantially different from regular “vanilla” sex.

And at this point, having been married almost 25 years, the days of trying anything new are far behind me.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Gj816

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’d say mine has narrowed. I’ve tried everything I want to try, done it, destroyed the t-shirts and buried the evidence. I’m all into monogamy now, contentment, and just generally good sex if it’s on tap.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You sound like my wife. :emoji_neutral_face:
I don’t need threesomes, and moresomes, open relationships, FBs, FWBs or swinging. Doesn’t mean I’m vanilla or just want to get laid the second Tuesday of the month.

If you don’t like sex with your wife, leave her and try your luck out in the field. Just don’t cheat on her. :emoji_neutral_face:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can rest assured that that's not going to happen.
Nor will I leave her.
I’m not the one that needs to be “assured”, but the way you responded to my statement made me glad I wasn’t your wife. I’d be sad to be married to someone who wasn’t satisfied with our sex life.

Reactions: g0nz0 and 693987

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not much has changed in the last decade though this year I went to Rio for a month for carnival and spring break for the first time in almost twenty years. Yes it was a sex vacation.

Reactions: Gj816

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was raised by open-minded parents, while growing up in a socially conservative part of the country. Growing up, I always considered myself to be tolerant and open-minded. My parents considered themselves to be so too.

Going away to college, I was exposed to a variety of sexual tastes and lifestyles, sometimes as a participant, other times as an observer.

Today I have been, and, continue to be happily and monogamously married to a very open-minded and liberated feminist. We are proud parents of three teen sons.

I loved vanilla ice cream 10 years ago, I still love it today. Not that an occasion topping is not a treat; but over all not much of a change.

This pretty much applies to my sex life as well

No way. I am not buying it. I easily see you pushing me out of the way for the last scoop of coffee or jamoca; and me getting stuck with the damned vanilla.

You want my sprinkles?

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

I think your relationships and other external forces drive your views somewhat as much as time; and of course everyone is different.

There were times I was more adventurous between the wives, then adventurous with them both and then not so much as the rest of the family life drives some of the views and activity as well.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes. My views on "relationships" have changed in the last 10 years and that includes my views of sexual activities. (That's how long I've been here, and I've learned tons.) I'm older, been married 30+years. I lived a very sheltered, conservative lifestyle for many years, so my exposure was limited. Still growing. Still learning. I'm much more accepting of various views. Much less judgmental.