Didn't know where to post this. Question about my Bad Boy Sex Toy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Andre4w, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Andre4w

Andre4w Member

Albums:
    Hey i boughta Bad Boy Sex toy recently Similar to the Rude boy sex toy only bigger. I used it for the 1st time last night and found it feeling alright but no where near as awesome they said it would be. I was Wondering tips on using it or if im too young to havea prostate that can be stimulated by it. Here is a link to the toy so you know what im talking about.

Thanks guys,

Andrew

http://bad-boy-prostate-vibrator.com/

#1 Andre4w, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    try rocking back and forth whilst sitting on the toy. Should cause toy to rub against your prostate, and if you're lubed up enough, you might get some anal stimulation too. Don't try too hard, or it'll ruin the experience.

3. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

I've been reading about the Rude boy and the aneros all day and I've read so both good and bad things about both... I've kinda settled on buying the Rude boy. I also like the look of it more than the Naughty boy and the Bad boy.

Edit: Did some reading on the Bad boy... Sounds like it might be better for me than the rude boy :) I hope it starts working better for you!

#3 AM_092, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
  4. Deezie274

Deezie274 New Member

i heard the nexus was better ive heard to many bad things about the bad boy and rude boy

Draft saved Draft deleted