Didn't know where to post this....

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not sure where to post this but I posted some photos over the last year, even though I've been a member for years, just as a common courtesy I post regular facial shots of myself... even in my avatar. I'm shy at showing the goods even though I have the shots. But then I had this other member rate me a "1" on all of my photos, then I thought, well... maybe he just didn't like the picture. Then I realized that I received a "1" from him on every single picture. Then it kind of got me upset and out of spite I did the same to his photos, which was dumb to stoop to his level, but now I can't take it back. What should I have done differently... I mean geez, If there were different ratings like I received a 5 or 7, then a 2 I would understand... but a "1" on every single picture? Even the one of my car?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/punisher.html

"PunishHer" is the one who did the rating.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just thought it was strange, and I went back to check all my forum posts to see if I said anything that would have made him upset to want to? Who would just do that? It's making me want to take down all my shots.

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man don't take your pics off because of some random guys rating..... You are a hot guy and I amongst many others will tell you this.....

Keep them pics coming mate:cool:

Last edited:

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just so I'm not on his level I deleted all my rating posts on him. Then in one of his pictures he has the nerve to post my information... and say "Classy" because I rated him a "1" and didn't leave a comment when he did the very same thing.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
let it go...not worth your time to evaluate such...if you are comfortable with yourself, as i suspect you are..you should not give a flying f--k...good luck guy

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I think your pics are really great man!
Maybe, without knowing, punisher knows you in real life and don't like you...
Or is it just his name 'punisher' to punish everyone around?
Who knows.
Don't feel sad or bad, your pics are great man!

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't realize anyone actually looked at the ratings. I figure I just look and make up my own mind, because I have my own likes and dislikes and others cant tell me what is good and what isnt. I tend to disagree with alot of ratings I see on pics.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Why would you let that upset you? This is the internet. It isn't real life. That may be Al Gore jealous of your weenie or Barbara Bush mad because her hubby is old and saggy. Just laugh it off and let it go.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you're going to allow someone, that you don't know, never met, most likely will never meet, to ruin your day? Move on from this and put it behind you.
Although, you're not my type, I find you to be a reasonably good looking man. Sexy, even.
Maybe you remind him of someone he despises and he's taking it out on you. If it bothers you that much, open up a dialog with him and ask him what the problem is, in a civilized way, of course.
You might get an answer, you might not. But tell him directly how his statements hurt you.
If not, he's just one small voice in millions. Don't let it get to you.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And, in my book, pictures of your face tell me more about you as a person than any shot of your "lower endowments" would ever tell! Forget the lack of good taste on the part of some who are around these parts. And, do keep giving us more of what you have been offering.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the guy is most likely a psychotic asshole in real life.
i cannot stand people that rate below 5 unless they have
a decent reason like...the image is blurry or something.

i think this guy might just be jealous that you have good looks
BEYOND the cock.

some people like to dim other peoples candles to make their own
appear brighter.:wink: