Didn't know where to post this....

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah dont let it bother you i know how you feel kind of, i posted some pics of my hubby while back and got some bashing about his size and all, a lot of membes liked them and some were just wanting to be mean an hurtfull and say negative things about his pics that didnt have much really to do with it. people can be an say some pretty bad things on here at tmes. dont let it get to you ok , keep posting and would like to see more pics, as im sure others would as well.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
There is this wonderful function called ignore. When you use it, you don't see anything that person posts.

Oh what the hell, agree to meet them, and bust uh cap on 'em. Give them some bust uh cap education!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Its quite possible that he thought a 1 rating was the best??? Okay sounds lame, but I wouldn't let it bother you. There could be a lot of reasons...did you ever pm him and ask why he rated you the way he did? Keep posting your pics!

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sinfulta
Gold Member

^^^
See the timestamp? You voted me a 1, with no comment, for no reason nearly a year and a half ago. I found it odd that someone would do something like that, so I returned the favor.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many of us just skip the reviewing process. The only rating one really needs to concern himself about is that of one's partner. You do us the favor of letting us view your offering, and I hope you will be content to know that many of us do just that.