Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always thought I was small until I decided to post pics on here and was told by many that I was pretty big. I just wanted to know how many of you guys out there thought you had small penises until you joined lpsg and found out that you were packing something special. Has that changed your attitude in your personal life? I know it has for me. I just feel more confident and relaxed knowing I have nothing to worry about.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not very big but I found I am packing something that's bigger than average, even if just by a little bit. It has made me relax because I've gotten compliments but one time I got a negative criticism that set my self-esteem in that area off-kilter. I am still in the process of finding out where I stand at 6.5x5.25, however.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well for me it is more like this: I knew I was big to some degree but felt kind of isolated because of my size... but seeing other hung guyz here makes a difference... and sharing pics can be fun... I learned a lot of viewers here like the big thick veins which I have on my cock but before posting here I was kind of ashamed of how thick they are. A while back I posted about feeling insecure about being a (hung) exhibitionist and learned it isn't such a big deal... we are in great company here after all... So I guess it isn't a matter of size so much, it is more about a fun group here that enjoys sharing, learning and testing out our theories. I'm not sure how you thought you could be small by the way!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't realize that I was bigger than average in girth until my wife finally said it all after 30 years of marriage that maybe our problem with intercourse being painful for her was that "Maybe your just to big for me." That sent me off on an internet search and I found out that a 6.25" girth is bigger than average and that it was our problem.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up I thought I was just average. When I went to college and saw lots of naked guys in the showers, I was bigger than a lot of them. I got a few comments from some guys. One guy offered to measure it, and I let him...:biggrin1: (He measured me at 8 inches.) From that point on, I became more aware of my "package" and how I compared to other men. I went through a period of PE, where I stretched and pumped. I gained a half of an inch. I have stopped PE, and I am very happy with my size and so is my partner...:wink:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am not big. But since I have been on this site, my self confidence has increased. I like many guys just knew I had the smallest dick in the entire world. actually I am right at average erect. My flacid length varies so much that I really don't know what length to say it is. I am a grower.

I have discussed penis size with some of the guys who are big enough to be size queens. I have received more confidence from them than anyone.

I would say that based on the responses I have read from guys here in the last three years that the overwhelming majority have had their male self confidence increase here and most guys have become much more comfortable with their size no matter what it is.

I always thought I was small until I decided to post pics on here and was told by many that I was pretty big. I just wanted to know how many of you guys out there thought you had small penises until you joined lpsg and found out that you were packing something special. Has that changed your attitude in your personal life? I know it has for me. I just feel more confident and relaxed knowing I have nothing to worry about.

i dont find you that big at all, but im glad you feel warm and fuzzy inside

bigman_tn28

Expert Member
Media
i too consider myself avg, knowing however my cock is above average. I think men just have a sence that we lik to be told we are bigger or better. A way to make us feel better. I do wish i was bigger, and know many men who feel the same way. Will we ever be happy with our size? lol

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I thought I was average or below at 8"; showers aren't a good judge, because size changes so much during the day. In college I had three or four girls tell me I was big, so I asked a couple of partners whose judgment I trusted (fucking a couple hundred guys gives a girl perspective).