Diego Barros Has Onlyfans Now!

Treefood66

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's just a south American thing. I've noticed on twitter through mutual's likes that a lot of Brazilian dudes post bulge and dick on their pages but no cum. Like its just something they do, post a family pic, selfie, dick, selfie, bulge, a montage, etc etc. He was probably just posting this already on his personal stuff, realized he got a following and decided to cash in, but won't take it further cause that's the line for them between just posting and actual sex work (though he probably does actual sex work too)

BAALTHAYRAN

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's just a south American thing. I've noticed on twitter through mutual's likes that a lot of Brazilian dudes post bulge and dick on their pages but no cum. Like its just something they do, post a family pic, selfie, dick, selfie, bulge, a montage, etc etc. He was probably just posting this already on his personal stuff, realized he got a following and decided to cash in, but won't take it further cause that's the line for them between just posting and actual sex work (though he probably does actual sex work too)
a.k.a. tight ass bitches

Reactions: LurkerTA
D

deleted2191631

Oh, he's doing sex work! Which is probably why there are no spunk shots! Gotta save it for the paying customers! :laughing:

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Diego is not white. He is brown. He is mixed. He have european and african ancestors. He possibly have some native american also. Brazilians are ethnictly diverse. The cock of Diego is not white. His cock is not even tanned. His cock is brown. Diego doesnt even look white. If you look at white brazilians,you can see that Diego looks different. I'm pretty sure that Diego dont consider himself white. Diego is a man of color.

This is a white brazilian man. He mostly or totally have european ancestors.

View attachment 17861951 View attachment 17861931 View attachment 17861921 View attachment 17861911

This is a black brazilian man. He is mostly black or he at least have 50% african ancestors.

View attachment 17862171 View attachment 17862191 View attachment 17862181 View attachment 17862201

This is a brown brazilian man. He at least have 50% european ancestors and the rest is african and with possibly some native american or others (asian,arab,middle eastern ect...) So,half european and half mixed ethnicities. He is clearly not white. He is mestizo. He is mixed. Like most brazilians.

View attachment 17862281 View attachment 17862271 View attachment 17862531 View attachment 17862541

...and they're all hot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love this guys dick. You can find many pics online. Does anyone know if he has a cum video?

Nope. I think he may have posted an afterwards photo but not shots and of him actually cuming. He said been consistent in that seems like a line he doesn’t cross.