Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don’t understand why he’s being so...reserved? A lot of his solo “content” is already him one stroke away from a cumshot. $15 to see you go from a hard dick on Twitter, to a hard dick with a picture of a fresh load next to it on OnlyFans is a hard pass.

marioce

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The most clever he can do is to continue with the teasing. Once you see videos of him cumming, people will loose interest. There are thousands of hot guys with big dicks out there and they are. I mean he‘s hot, but I think it‘s the teasing that makes everyone crazy.

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
early 40s? what?:laughing:
I said what I said.... Seriously , I have no clue . But... It's my honest guess. He just seems older to me . I'm also guessing that he's straight. But what the fuck do I know about anything...( Nothing) 9* out 10 I talking out of my ass .

toniphillips

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I said what I said.... Seriously , I have no clue . But... It's my honest guess. He just seems older to me . I'm also guessing that he's straight. But what the fuck do I know about anything...( Nothing) 9* out 10 I talking out of my ass .
haha that's okay, my guess would be early 30s! but who knows

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From what I’ve seen on the thread the pass few days pretty much says his onlyfans is the exact same thing we can get on Twitter for free. Why am I not surprised, the moment England is no longer on lockdown he’s shutting that shit down again or save it just in case they go back into lockdown.