Diego Barros Has Onlyfans Now!

chris1246

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't say that I've ever heard of a "dick implant" . That doesn't mean there isn't such a thing... I mean he is from Brazil, there's a lot of plastic surgery is done in Brazil and probably a lot of innovations that we don't know about. But I'm highly doubtful.
It looks like he does becuz his forskin doesnt connect with his head and hes uncut so when u have surgery they cut that part off

Maximillion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like he does becuz his forskin doesnt connect with his head and hes uncut so when u have surgery they cut that part off

He could also be partially cut, dr not knowing what they’re doing when circumcising. It’s how my dick is too though but can’t discredit the surgery theory

Reactions: Paul772

JhonnyBeGood

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi guys. i'm new here and i would like to know if there is some way to only see the gallery of the topic without the crap talk asking more than 100times if he's gay or not. I want to see his content but i cant get anymore reading the same shit over and over every pages

plantgab

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys. i'm new here and i would like to know if there is some way to only see the gallery of the topic without the crap talk asking more than 100times if he's gay or not. I want to see his content but i cant get anymore reading the same shit over and over every pages
If you click on a picture in a page, the "album" of that page will appear. If you want to see all the pictures in a thread, you have to do that on every page. Some contents are links and I dont know how to see them without having to read the whole thread.
Also, on the top right of every page there is a button "Most liked posts". That maybe can help you.

Reactions: Isthistaken