Diego Barros Has Onlyfans Now!

ReddyFreddy3

Sexy Member
Media
I don’t think that he will ever have sex with anyone on camera. If you follow him on Instagram, you will see there is a guy that goes with him when he travels, right now they are in Antigua , I’m assuming that he is either Diego’s boyfriend or sugar daddy, maybe they have a monogamous relationship, and the boyfriend lets him do the onlyfans as long as he is faithful to him. All of the pictures of the boyfriend usually have a ❤️ Heart emoji next to them, like he’s telling us this guy is my heart and soul. Just a guess.

Marcojohnson12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean what does that prove he's taken pictures with many fans around the world,and has had dinner with them, and once they post on social media he posts heart emojis but hey I could be wrong but like I said this is a scamming ass straight guy.

Hefty25

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yes, I mean you can't expect a gogo dancer who fucks a silicone ass for a living to afford traveling around and staying at nice hotels, can you? Get him Diego! And wear spf and moisturize while your at it, these gym guys need to embrace skincare because its all nise and smooth on instagtam untill you see that ash in person.

Maligce

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean what does that prove he's taken pictures with many fans around the world,and has had dinner with them, and once they post on social media he posts heart emojis but hey I could be wrong but like I said this is a scamming ass straight guy.
Where do y’all keep getting that he’s straight from he’s said he’s not but y’all keep calling him straight with no evidence that he is