Diego Barros

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad he stopped doing all of those teasing pictures and videos. That was so annoying when he got into the thing that a lot of these guys do when they only show half of their dick. Or you can only see the outline of it through there underwear. But because of the shape and size of his dick, it seems like it would be hard for him to have sex, comfortably that is.

markofshermanoaks

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Impossible that there isn’t any content of him having sex yet. I want it so badly
I totally agree Davchriss. All that wasted cum. Would also be so fucking hot seeing that huge semi-hard cock pissing. Would also be great if he spread his cheeks so we could better imagine eating that perfect ass. So hot getting to see him finally CUM. Been wanting to swallow that man for so long.

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Posting someone sucking him in his live shows is a step in the right direction. Would next be a homemade video of a blowjob? then with fucking?
Allegedly he won't do duo clips because he has a significant other (boyfriend I think) that he's in a serious relationship with that also doesn't want to be involved in his onlyfans because of his professional career. That's what I've heard anyway. It's a shame to see all that dick not being enjoyed by someone else on camera:worried:

Reactions: Jmaskysub

rruk

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Allegedly he won't do duo clips because he has a significant other (boyfriend I think) that he's in a serious relationship with that also doesn't want to be involved in his onlyfans because of his professional career. That's what I've heard anyway. It's a shame to see all that dick not being enjoyed by someone else on camera:worried:
I believe he is engaged to a Lawyer slightly younger guy if memory serves me right