Diego - Fratpad.com

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I can't get enough of this guy! I don't really understand Fratpad though. They get a bunch of guys in a house. You watch. Okay. But do they have sex? What on Earth do they do?

I've watched video of video of Diego, and he's done oil massages with guys, nude, with his dick slipping up and down on their ass. Finally, I caught a video of him sucking off another guy for real.

So, can someone explain the overall point of Fratpad and what goes on, and is Deigo bisexual? I thought he was just going to continue doing the tease thing, and getting nude in the shower.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
fratpad.com explained...

So you sign up and then basically you get daily access to the current residents of the fratpad who rotate on a webcam schedule. Most of the time there are two guys to choose from on cam during scheduled showing hours. Once every few weeks the fratpad welcomes a new pledge for temporary residence and given how popular he is with the members and how well he gets along with other fratmen, he may be considered for future return or even more permanent return in the following fratpad season.

When either of the fratmen are on cam, they also interact directly with members through the chatroom. All of the guys at current are very friendly and do not make every show about just wanking off and cumming. The fratmen do not treat members like they are just a meal ticket and actually develop individual friendly rapports with each member so long as they are talkative in chat.

The webcam shows often feature masturbation and ejaculation as well as use of sex toys (from butt plugs to fleshlights and cockrings) and sometimes even mild interaction between the guys. If a fratman is on the daily webcam schedule more than once in a single day, obviously they may not cum in each appearance (unless it is Taylor or Max who seem to have no end to their ejaculatory reserves).

All live webcam shows are archived for over a week and can be reviewed at the member's choice, although they can not be freely downloaded to hard drive.

There is also an antics area in which the fratmen post special events or group events such as pole dancing music videos or naked twister. Some of the best antics include the pledge initiations!

You can also schedule private shows with fratmen and negotiate what will happen during these shows ahead of time to make sure you will get what you want, but this will cost you extra. Also, on occasion the fratmen will upload special pay per view videos in which they interact heavly with one another (blow jobs, hand jobs, sometimes more) but this will also cost you extra, but is entirely optional.

As a past member who hasn't renewed their membership recently I can tell you my personal overview is this; while it is a shame that some things cost extra such as the pay per view events, and while it is annoying that for the cost of a membership we are not able to download any permanent content to keep (it is all streaming media) fratpad is ultimately worth joining. The guys are great, very personable and talkative as well as sexy, and each have a different personality.

If you do join, tell Max and Taylor that EvilOne sent you and says hi!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prattat

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response