Dierks Bentley's BULGE on the Grammys

richmondvans

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got around to seeing the Grammys tonight (DVR) and OMG, when Dierks went out to give an award did anyone else notice his huge bulge?

I don't know how to screen capture, but I hope somone else can.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally saw that. I asked Hotbtminla if he'd seen it, but he said he was preoccupied when it was happening...heard others talking about it, though.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Before DB was famous, he would do small concerts for different companies. I worked the catering for a company party that DB was going to do the entertainment for. I thought he was hotter than fuck! So, I was watching him and noticed that he went into the staging area. Well, my prep kitchen was there and so was his dressing room. I watched him go into his dressing room. I gave him a few minutes and then walked in like I was looking for my pantry. He was changing clothes and was completely naked. I apologized and he said that it was ok and laughed. He told me to take a load off and sit and visit. I did and to this day we still keep in contact. When he is in my area, I always get backstage passes.

BTW, he is packing a huge one! Probably 7-8 inches soft. His personality is bigger than his dick, though.