Diet & Penis Enlargement - AVOID ANY SOY BASED PRODUCTS!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jun 15, 2008.

1. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

I am a firm believer in the Cause and effect theories and did a study based on myself, other Asian men and Caucasian and Black men with big dicks and small dicks and found that those who grew naturally or had growth with penis enlargement ate the right testosterone based foods such as beef and avoided estrogen based foods such as soy.
    I did this study because of the stereotype that all Asian men have small penises but was wondering if that were true and if it were, WHY it is true. I myself am Chinese. I also noticed that some Caucasian and Black men did not do a stretch on their penis in their lifetime and still ended up with 9 inches and wondered what they ate. Now diet is 70% of what we MUST do to gain muscle- how much and WHAT we eat because if we eat too little, we remain thin but toned but if we eat too much or junk foods, we become bulky fat guys that are strong but have a beer belly.
    I have grown up with a small 4 inch erect penis before I started exercising and eating right because tofu was in my diet every day along with rice. There was always some soy based food in my diet before I noticed that it stunted my growth in my penis. I also have a friend that wanted to do penis stretching. He stretched every day but the exercises described in Thunder'sPlace that worked for everyone else that tried it didn't work for him. My friend is also Japanese and he has an extremely small penis. I noticed that he ate Miso soup every day in his existence. He has given up strying to stretch his penis because of his failures. I disbelieved all about penis enlargement until I met another friend who was Phillipino who had some success at it and gained thickness through pumping then hung weights to lengthen it. Soy products were absent from his diet as I noticed. He even outright said that soy is estrogen based. I had failed at penis enlargement in the past for the same reason as my Japanese friend which is we both loved tofu and ate soy based foods or foods containing soy lechitin.
    When I cut out soy based foods from my diet, I started getting results from my penis enlargement- thickness from pumping and length from the JES extender. I still laughed at the idea of soy causing small dicks but now it is proven to be true based on Asians and their soy based diet.
    I then recently asked people from this site I met in person what they ate growing up and most of them said meat and potatoes. None of them said soy, tofu, or bean curd. I also noticed that people who eat sweets with soy lechitin had small dicks.
    What is your opinion about this? If you have anything else to add to the list of what to eat and what to avoid, please post.

What to avoid
    Soy bean drinks
    Tofu
    Bean Curd
    Miso soup (contains tofu)
    Ice cream (contains Soy lechitin)
    M&Ms (contains soy lechitin)

What to eat
    Beef
    Potatoes
    Pasta

#1 D_lkjhgfdsa1234, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I hate to ruin your theory, okay I enjoy doing it but chicken, and beef are often given estrogen. Chickens are given estrogen so they'll grow bigger breasts. Cows are given estrogen so they'll produce more milk.

3. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Thanks hootie. If chicken is estrogen based and causes small dicks, I removed it from the list. Don't want to give false info. Beef however is consistent with bigger dicks so I left it on the list. I guess estrogen has nothing to do with that one.

4. icihem

icihem New Member

Oh noes ! :(

5. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Sorry icihem, but it's true. You see fat guys that eat M&Ms with 1 inch peckers peeping out of the fat folds. Notonly does M&Ms add fat to the pubic area, but it contains soy which produces estrogen. Soy is the reason some Asian men have small dicks and don't grow body hairs and Asian women are more effeminate than other women. It is also what causes manboobs on fat people and small dicks on them as well.

6. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    ok....why not accept the facts that one's genes determine one's penis size as well as every other physical aspect of the human bodies. if you are trying to increase your penis size...the best of luck to you, but stop trying to say that what you eat/have eaten has caused your penis to the the size it is.

7. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

For every ten pounds a man is over weight he loses a third of an inch of penis to the fat in his pubic area

Draft saved Draft deleted