Dieux Du Stade (Gods of the Stadium)

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An actor who shall remain nameless but whose initials are BR and once appeared in Cosmo, was peeing next to me at a urinal in FL. He looked over at my dick and I looked at his . He started playing with it and me with mine. He reached over and started to jerk me. I came in about 20 seconds. I reached over to grab his hard cock and the door opened. Well so much for that. At least he got me off. Oh and yeah he was just average. But I did do it with a couple of Giant football players that are both married. One of them was the quarterback a number of years ago. We both commuted from NYC to Houston for about a year. Both for different business puropses. We would share a room for about 4 days a week. This went on for over a year. He was a very hot, handsome and very sexy man. and had a dick of average length but was very thick and cut. As most married men that like dick, he always wanted me to fuck him. Sorry guys, he is married so I eill not reveal his name.

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mmm, Lamont and Deltour are my faves. Great cocks on them!

An actor who shall remain nameless but whose initials are BR and once appeared in Cosmo, was peeing next to me at a urinal in FL. He looked over at my dick and I looked at his . He started playing with it and me with mine. He reached over and started to jerk me. I came in about 20 seconds. I reached over to grab his hard cock and the door opened. Well so much for that. At least he got me off. Oh and yeah he was just average. But I did do it with a couple of Giant football players that are both married. One of them was the quarterback a number of years ago. We both commuted from NYC to Houston for about a year. Both for different business puropses. We would share a room for about 4 days a week. This went on for over a year. He was a very hot, handsome and very sexy man. and had a dick of average length but was very thick and cut. As most married men that like dick, he always wanted me to fuck him. Sorry guys, he is married so I eill not reveal his name.

Uh, that's all well and good. I'm not entirely sure what that has to do with Dieux du Stade though.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sean Lamont and Christophe Dominici are definitely amongst the best hung, but one shouldn't overlook Moise Santamaria, Frederic Deltour, and Sylvain Letellier.

Sean's at least equally good looking brother, Rory, has publicly said that he would pose for DDS, if asked. We've been asking and have been ready for a while.

I think I am not alone when saying that I think that Michael Ballack and Alexandre Despatie should be invited to be guests.

I like the Sylvian Letellier one best. He looks as though he's either about to fiddle with himself or needs a pee - or a combination of the two.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why Rory you ask...
LPSG topic
I didn't have to ask Ian...I know why. Rory is a God. His pants have to come off.
:biggrin1:
As for DDS, hands down my fave is Rory's big bro Sean.
Second place goes to Sylvain Letellier (those pics of him from the 3/08 Sensitif magazine make me drool).
Runners up, not for size, but for sheer beauty, are Geoffroy Messina, Thomas Lode, & Thibault Lacroix.

Reactions: Danj416

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't have to ask Ian...I know why. Rory is a God. His pants have to come off.
:biggrin1:
As for DDS, hands down my fave is Rory's big bro Sean.
Second place goes to Sylvain Letellier (those pics of him from the 3/08 Sensitif magazine make me drool).
Runners up, not for size, but for sheer beauty, are Geoffroy Messina, Thomas Lode, & Thibault Lacroix.

I used to think that Sean would be the bigger one, but after seeing Rory standing in the ice water tank; I decided that they are most likely the same size and Rory might even be bigger. Repeat after me, DAMN he standing in ICE WATER and all guys know about shrinkage.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mick you have great taste.
Thank You H.K.M.

I used to think that Sean would be the bigger one, but after seeing Rory standing in the ice water tank; I decided that they are most likely the same size and Rory might even be bigger. Repeat after me, DAMN he standing in ICE WATER and all guys know about shrinkage.
Yeah - those ice water pics sure pique the curiosity & whet the appetite, don't they?
{stomps feet and takes hissy fit} I wanna see Rory nude dammit!
:rant:

Sean Lamont

Yes, the first one, where Sean is seated, I think is the one he is most famous for :tongue:. What a gorgeous hunk of man he is! Too, I think he is humble for all with which he has been endowed. {He could be such a jerk if he wanted}.