Dieux Du Stade (Gods of the Stadium)

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the best coffee table book I've ever purchased. I hate that sort of stuff generally but everyone loves this one when they come over for drinks...guys and girls. It's just chuck full of hot guys.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here are some more that I just ran across:

Clips*from*the DVD "Making Of... Calendar Dieux Du Stade*2004"
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Clips*from*the DVD "Making Of... Calendar Dieux Du Stade*2005"

Clips*from*the DVD "Making Of... Calendar Dieux Du Stade*2006"

Clips from the DVD "Making Of... Calendar Dieux Du Stade 2007"

Clips from the DVD "Making Of... Calendar Dieux Du Stade 2008"

Why are the 'Making Of' DVDs so expensive and so hard to find?

That's the hundred-thirty dollar question.:biggrin::tongue: (That's how much the 2007 making of DVD is selling for on Amazon.com).:eek:

I'd like to know, too. I sell on Amazon, and I have a few copies of The making Of, 2007. I've sold it for $135.00 (one is listed at $199.00) and I have no idea why it gets that much. The other years are available for as little as $20.00. Can anyone tell me what makes that particular year so special?

Last edited:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'd like to know, too. I sell on Amazon, and I have a few copies of The making Of, 2007. I've sold it for $135.00 (one is listed at $199.00) and I have no idea why it gets that much. The other years are available for as little as $20.00. Can anyone tell me what makes that particular year so special?
Well, I think it's because it includes the Sean Lamont footage talked about in the previous pages and shown in the pics that've been posted. I'll bet there was a very limited quantity of the DVDs made and so supply and demand has kicked in.:biggrin: I'm still kicking myself that I put off buying the 2007 DVD for so long and missed my chance to own it for the paltry sum of $16. :(

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I think it's because it includes the Sean Lamont footage talked about in the previous pages and shown in the pics that've been posted. I'll bet there was a very limited quantity of the DVDs made and so supply and demand has kicked in.:biggrin: I'm still kicking myself that I put off buying the 2007 DVD for so long and missed my chance to own it for the paltry sum of $16. :(

Supply I get, it's the demand I don't understand. I sold a copy of the 2007, factory sealed, for $120.00 this week but there were "Used, like new" ones available for as little as $75.00 so if someone just wanted to see it I have no idea why they'd pay such a premium. Btw, I still have one left so if you're interested, I'd give you an lpsg discount :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Supply I get, it's the demand I don't understand. I sold a copy of the 2007, factory sealed, for $120.00 this week but there were "Used, like new" ones available for as little as $75.00 so if someone just wanted to see it I have no idea why they'd pay such a premium. Btw, I still have one left so if you're interested, I'd give you an lpsg discount :biggrin1:
How much of a discount are we talking here? LOL.:biggrin::tongue:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I think it's because it includes the Sean Lamont footage talked about in the previous pages and shown in the pics that've been posted. I'll bet there was a very limited quantity of the DVDs made and so supply and demand has kicked in. I'm still kicking myself that I put off buying the 2007 DVD for so long and missed my chance to own it for the paltry sum of $16. :(
The only one I don't have is the most recent ('08) one. It's my understanding that, like the calendar, frontal nudity is pretty much nonexistant in this one. So I boycotted it.
...But reading the above makes me glad I bought the 2007. And I can certainly say that the segment I've re-watched the most times is Sean Lamont. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Danj416

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's no help for it, it definitely prefer the pics with cocks in them :)
Some of these guys are real hung (the black guy on DDS50 or 60 is sporting a real nice semi :) )

As I'm one of the 'straight guys who love cocks', I like this thread :)

And being also one who thinks that no guy should be ashamed of having his cock on display (we guys all have one, and everyone knows this, so why bother ??), I like the way these guys can just play basket naked in front of a photographer.

Reactions: Danj416

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
why can't they all take a cue from sean lamont!

what is DDS50 or 60?

There's no help for it, it definitely prefer the pics with cocks in them :)
Some of these guys are real hung (the black guy on DDS50 or 60 is sporting a real nice semi :) )

As I'm one of the 'straight guys who love cocks', I like this thread :)

And being also one who thinks that no guy should be ashamed of having his cock on display (we guys all have one, and everyone knows this, so why bother ??), I like the way these guys can just play basket naked in front of a photographer.

The name of the file, posted on one of the posts from Dems08. It's on page 2, DDS50.jpg

what's the name of that guy? he's hung..

Yeah he's hung :) Plus he's sporting a semi, which makes for a great pic :)
Plus as it's black and white, you can say it's art ^^

DDS50 is Brazilian/French kickboxer Moise Santamaria
DDS60 is Julien Hans (pics at thecelebarchive.net)