Difference At Penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Sep 7, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Initial entry has always been a process with me and any woman I have been with. Even with enough (like there is ever enough) foreplay, I still always have to be careful, working my way in slowly and letting her adapt.

What I have always wondered is if this differs much with smaller or even average guys. Does anyone "slip right in" without a great deal of thought?

2. mordecai17

mordecai17 New Member

I could never just slip right in with my ex. I'm just a little above average in length and girth, so I can't imagine how some of you guys manage.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I'd wondered because this is one of my favorite parts of intercourse. I've heard some guys say they really don't stretch it much when they go in. This would be a shame to miss the feel of making space for your cock in her vagina.

4. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I LOVE the initial penetration. So much so that I repeat it 10 or 20 times. :p

5. LloydBaker

Gold Member

Be assured that a small one like mine often slips right in without anyone noticing! Yes, it is a very real downer about sex with a small penis. Huh? "It's in already? Oh!"

Draft saved Draft deleted