Difference At Penetration

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Initial entry has always been a process with me and any woman I have been with. Even with enough (like there is ever enough) foreplay, I still always have to be careful, working my way in slowly and letting her adapt.

What I have always wondered is if this differs much with smaller or even average guys. Does anyone "slip right in" without a great deal of thought?

mordecai17

Just Browsing
Media
I could never just slip right in with my ex. I'm just a little above average in length and girth, so I can't imagine how some of you guys manage.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'd wondered because this is one of my favorite parts of intercourse. I've heard some guys say they really don't stretch it much when they go in. This would be a shame to miss the feel of making space for your cock in her vagina.

Originally posted by rope9839@Sep 8 2005, 01:16 PM
I guess I'd wondered because this is one of my favorite parts of intercourse. I've heard some guys say they really don't stretch it much when they go in. This would be a shame to miss the feel of making space for your cock in her vagina.
[post=341540]Quoted post[/post]​

Be assured that a small one like mine often slips right in without anyone noticing! Yes, it is a very real downer about sex with a small penis. Huh? "It's in already? Oh!"