Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cute means i want to corrupt you
Sexy means i want you to corrupt me

WELL said.

Fleur, nice thread. It's also relieving to know that someone finds sexuality in sensitivity and attentiveness. Guys labeled as "cute" everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief. I'm a big fan of using these words very specifically, because I really do feel they mean specific things. Because I want to answer your thread so badly, but don't want to dig up an older conversation, I'll just post my opinions here. I hope my answers are relevant to the OP.

• cute - Sweet. It means you're kind of heart, have a pretty smile, etc.
  • pretty - A pretty girl is a good looking one in the purest sense. To me, pretty implies features that are more delicate, more ladylike, more girlish, if that makes any sense.
  • sexy - It's all in how you move, and the angles your body makes. Sexiness has more to do with action than looks.
  • hot - Sexuality and confidence, and a healthy shape. Hotness is your presence, attitude and level of sexual energy, and indeed has a lot to do with how quickly I want your clothes off.
  • gorgeous - Almost too beautiful, close to perfection. Gorgeous is like the combination of all of the above. A girl I'm in love with is gorgeous to me, no matter what she looks like.
  • sweet - see cute.
  • beautiful - like pretty, but richer, fuller, more voluptuous. A pretty girl's eyes sparkle. A beautiful girl's eyes invite you. A gorgeous girl's eyes pierce you.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cute means that I could mother you and smother you. Or it could turn me into a little girl and want to skip along side you.

Hot means I get a feeling in my belly that makes me want to do stuff - stuff that the mother or the little girl would not think of doing.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I've discovered as I've gotten older is that the key to seduction is being "cute" until it's time to become "hot". It can be as simple as a certain smile, a raised eyebrow, a tone of voice, a movement of my hand or the right word.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on a few factors. The relative masculinity of the man, the relative attractiveness of the woman, which phase of the menstrual cycle that she's in and whether she is looking for a long term or short term partner.

Women have been shown to be more attracted to relatively masculine looking men when they are in their most fertile phase and more attracted to relatively feminine looking men for the rest (majority) of their mentrual cycle. They also tend to prefer relatively masculine looking men when looking for a short term partner and relatively feminine looking men when looking for a long term partner.

Most women prefer men that are approx. 15% less masculine than the average male, until they reach the most fertile phase of their cycle. Women who are on the pill are never fertile so never shift in their preference. Women who consider themselves as very attractive tend to prefer more masculine men throughout the whole of their menstrual cycle.

https://notes.utk.edu/Bio/greenberg...7bcccf2bad0c2b51852573f90001392d?OpenDocument

ScienceDirect - Personality and Individual Differences : Waist–hip ratio predicts women’s preferences for masculine male faces, but not perceptions of men’s trustworthiness

Menstrual cycle, trait estrogen level, and masculinity preferences in the human voice

http://www.psychologicalscience.org/pdf/onlyhuman/sleeping_enemy.pdf

Ovulation triggers female risk-taking behavior

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FWIW you're both!!! :biggrin1:

Thanks, Sweetie. But when somebody calls me cute now it usually means that I'm being dismissed. Of course, I only feel "hot" about 10% of the time, and that's only with effort. The rest of the time I'm just OK.

I would have to agree with what I have read so far, and it is similar to a conversation my wife and I had about my x wife and how she differs from my new wife. My x was a cutey but she was not hot. She was no where near as much a cutey pie as my new wife, plus my new wife has a sexuality and a prowess to her that is unrivaled by anyone or anything. I yearn for her when she is away, and when I touch her I still get the nervous excitement of a child opening a gift.

Media
Thanks, Sweetie. But when somebody calls me cute now it usually means that I'm being dismissed. Of course, I only feel "hot" about 10% of the time, and that's only with effort. The rest of the time I'm just OK.

believe me I'm not being dismissive.

And you're more than ok. much more.

If anyone here has a chance at living happily ever after it's you and the Captain.

D

deleted105034

Is it possible to move from hot to cute?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
It's different for men:

Cute - I want to f*ck you
Hot - I want to f*ck you
Slut - I want to f*ck you
Friend - I want to f*ck you
Moose Ugly - I don't want to f*ck you, unless the above four all say no.

BTW, men can turn from being cute to hot, by impressing a lady with more assertive or masculine ways.

A man who is hot can only turn into a bastard.

Last edited:

From what i can gather Hot has more to do with Confidence, how you carry yourself, and the body more so than actual facial looks. Like take a guy who is facially good looking confident and built he'll probably end up in the Hot categorie. On the other hand take the excact same guy give him an average build and make him shy he probably goes in the Cute categorie.

I brought this topic up because 2 different girls in the last week have told me I look like Matthew lillard. And from what i gather some consider him cute and some hot so its difficult to figure out haha

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would only label younger guys as cute.
A grown man could never be cute......at least to me.
I go for the handsome/preppy type of guys when I want a date or something serious.
Now if I am horny and looking to get laid, I'll go for hot.
Never for cute, cause like I said I think cute is for younger guys, and I am not into guys younger than 30.