Difference between Hung and Average

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by steelshaft, Jul 15, 2007.

1. steelshaft

steelshaft New Member

Albums:
    My girlfriends ex was 8.5 x 6.5. She has told me a few times how big he was. She told me how she could only get her mouth half way down it. She has told me how soar she would be the next morning. She had been sleeping with him up until 2 days before we slept together. I am a 5.5 x 5.5. He is 3 in longer and 1 in thicker. That is alot! She has said well he just hurt anyway (probably to make me feel good). What differences do you think she notices when we have sex?

2. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

She could probably relax and enjoy your sex knowing that she does not have to worry about pain during and after sex. I'd say that is a relief for her and more enjoyment for the both of you.

3. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Probably dude, i imagine its a very differnt feeling. Doesnt mean shes lying tho man, my gf gets hurt all the time. I believe either can be awesome, if i were you id concentrate on fucking her silly rather than worrying and thinking about it. At the end of the day shes fucking you, not him ;)

4. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    She may be telling the truth, especially regarding the girth. Every girl is made different. Too long for her and it hits the cervix, too wide for her and it just plain hurts. I know I prefer the smaller end of the well-endowed. For myself, it's the look that is the huge turn-on. All that maleness coming at you....but in the end it comes down to technique.

5. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    One thing i think helps is the angle of penetration. Pushing against a wall of the vagina is always gonna make it feel more "filler'me'upery". Omg im making up words in every topic :D get her in doggy, put it in, and then stand up behind her and slightly over her so your cock starts to bend back, thrust downwards, "g-spot'a'licious" :D

6. zaza

zaza New Member

Why don`t you both forget about her past lovers, and concentrate on the here and now.

7. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It seems a bit strange of her telling you this, I find.

If you were just friends(quite close, even) before she became your girlfriend, then I kind of understand it.
    But if you meet a girl, she becomes a girlfriend, and then she starts talking about ex-lovers' equipment; there is something that isn't quite right.

Of course, if you asked...You asked for it...

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Zaza has given you excellent advice! I strongly suggest you take it.

steelshaftMy girlfriends ex was 8.5 x 6.5. She has told me a few times how big he was. She told me how she could only get her mouth half way down it. She has told me how soar she would be the next morning. She had been sleeping with him up until 2 days before we slept together. I am a 5.5 x 5.5. He is 3 in longer and 1 in thicker. That is alot! She has said well he just hurt anyway (probably to make me feel good). What differences do you think she notices when we have sex?

Dercreasing three inches in length and girth is a big change. However she seems to be happy with the change...unlike yourself. :redface: :mad:

The good news is she doesn't sound like a size queen. The bad news is that your insecurities could ruin the relationship. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted