Difference between Jelqing and using a Penis pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by vanir23, Jan 6, 2010.

1. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Ok, these two things seem to be attempting to accomplish the same goal. Am I missing something here?

Questions:

Does using a penis pump actually increase ERECT penis size in a permanent way over time?

Does it make your dick look different, darker, etc, no matter what?

Can using a penis pump cause erectile difficulty later?

2. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I think different people might have different answers on this, but I'm wondering the same thing since I might invest in a pump.

3. CollegeDC

CollegeDC Member

Albums:
    From a couple different enlargement forums (thundersplace.org, etc.)..

Any noticeable elongation from jelquing will create a darker (but not much darker) length of skin from the base of the penis up to the point of enlargement. This one guy had about a 2-3" darker band from his base up in one pic. This is the "tell" of people that jelq.

Pumping is slightly different. Pumping for several years consistently and upgrading to larger cylinders will generate permanent size gains.

Abusing any of these methods by too much repetition or over-vigorous stimulation will result in: popped blood vessels, skin abrasions, "ED", etc.

Your best bet is to get a quality pump (not one of those cheap ones from adam-eve.com) and a good jelq routine from thundersplace. Start an excel sheet, and track your gains every 2-3 weeks. Don't expect to a gain whole inch(es) for months. Everyone is different, but if you keep the routine of pumping & jelqing up for a couple years, you'll have gained at least 2-3" in length and 1-2" in girth. Most people don't like that last part of "several years." Stay committed though and you'll see results.

4. vanir23

vanir23 Member

How much can temporary gains be in the meantime?

5. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it depends on the person. Ive pumped and seen my penis become about 7" around which is about an inch more girth than i have natually. this doesnt stay long, but it will stay pumped up a while and slowly subside. length wise, well it doesnt really get any longer than normal.

6. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    Ok sorry for the long, sorta thread jack post, but bare with me, it's kinda related, and a cry for help from the pumping community at the same time.

I picked up a good quality pump and oval cylinder recently. Unfortunately the product I ordered measured the width opposite of the company I originally researched, which is my own stupid fault but there you have it. The tube I bought ended up being 2.5" across rather than the 2.25 I'd ordered.

I've pumped a handful of times, never over 5" hg and normally for 10-15 and no more than 20 minutes at a time. I always end up with the hickey effect (a few burst capillaries) and the skin of my cock has gotten significantly darker after just these handful of sessions.

I'm not sure if I want to continue or not as I'm in a bit of a conundrum. The primary reason I got it was I'd once owned a cheap one, and I LOVE the way my cock feels when it comes out of the tube. The head is always crazy sensitive and plumped up. If I end up with any gains well that's cool too. I'm just not sure I want my cock going all max delong just for a nice feeling when I jack off.

However I would like to at least see some of the temporary gains everyone talks about, gaining an inch in girth for an hour would be fun. I'm not seeing anything like that however, even with 1-2 hours of 15 minute sessions seperated with hot wraps. The head plumps up, I gain maybe 1/2 inch in length while in the tube, but nothing really girth wise. Is my problem the size of the tube compared to my thickness? I'm 5.5" around and oval shaped (hence the purchase) and about 1.8" across. I was hoping to eventually pack a 2.25" tube but so far no luck at all with the one I ended up with.

So maybe pumping just isn't going to work out for me and the most I can hope for is a dick that's 3 shades too dark for my body? Any ideas?

7. German Stallion

Albums:
    I have done both...do both. Jelqing is more permanent. The pump will give you a bloated penis and huge girth but it won't last. Pumping stretches your skin and stretches your penis but I question that it does much for penis permanent growth.

8. siempie

siempie Member

I have seen some pumped cocks that look really deformed or were weird shaped. Maybe they overdid, maybe its normal. I don't know. Maybe someone can clarify?

9. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Hairguy29, I suggest downsizing the tube to 1.75" or 2" to begin with. As for the hickey use a good quality lube (skin moisturizer) and use plenty of it. Even after using the lube if you go for a long session of 2 hrs. you may still get some hickeys but the lube will help heal them quickly. Lube up after you've completed your session.

10. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Yeah, I DON'T want this. I'm already 7x6 and a happy camper. I just thought it would be fun to get bigger if possible. I'm also worried that it will cause erection problems down the road.

11. siempie

siempie Member

I really have no experience with pumping. But I have the feeling all pumped cocks I have seen (mainly on this site) looked somewhat bloated. Maybe they took pictures directly after pumping.. dunno. Would like for some experienced pumpers to enlighten us.

12. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    waiting for Torque8 to chime in....

:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted