Difference in cock size from soft to hard

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This has probably been discussed, but I can't find the thread, so I will re-introduce it.

My observation over the years has been that a man with a smaller cock will have more "expansion" when he is hard, percentage wise, than a man who has a large cock when it is soft.

For instance, a guy with a four-inch cock, when soft, may inflate by as much as fifty percent, and have a six-inch cock when hard. But, a guy with six inches, soft, will probably only expand by half that much, giving him a seven-and-a-half incher when erect.

And I would guess that any guy who has eight inches, hanging, will be no more than nine inches when he is erect.

Can others give some insight into this study?

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My observation over the years has been that a man with a smaller cock will have more "expansion" when he is hard said:
That's an amazing observation. I will share one equally as ground-breaking: I have noticed that the structure of an erect penis can often approximate that of certain fungi called mushrooms.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
This has probably been discussed, but I can't find the thread, so I will re-introduce it.

My observation over the years has been that a man with a smaller cock will have more "expansion" when he is hard, percentage wise, than a man who has a large cock when it is soft.

For instance, a guy with a four-inch cock, when soft, may inflate by as much as fifty percent, and have a six-inch cock when hard. But, a guy with six inches, soft, will probably only expand by half that much, giving him a seven-and-a-half incher when erect.

And I would guess that any guy who has eight inches, hanging, will be no more than nine inches when he is erect.

Can others give some insight into this study?
my varies from 3.5" to 6" soft number of factors contribute to it.
Such as the weather, Last time got off, type of underwear etc....

5-6 inches soft, 8-8.5 inches hard, so that's more like a shower I guess.