Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How intriguing. Cryptic and, yet, vaguely sinister.

Please, do elaborate as to what you're referring.

Obviously the act of sex with out a condom is natural. As nature intended. The social move to ensure people use condoms has made that natural act a bit of a social taboo. So people engaging in sex without a condom may find that the entirely natural act they are involved in seem a bit of a fetish, because it goes against the socially accepted method. Social pressure has made the natural act unnatural, and the unnatural act of wrapping yourself in plastic natural.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I use condoms because we have an open relationship. Even though he says he's being safe, I know he prefers bareback sex. I have no guarantee that he's being safe with everyone else, so I'm protecting myself. I think of them as a necessary evil. All things said and done, condoms are cheaper than babies or HIV.

D_PIOuiohIYGIY

Just Browsing
Media
I can't stand the stupid things... they smell like a balloon and feels like one too. I don't care how "thin" they can make them... it's still an oddly shaped balloon to me.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obviously the act of sex with out a condom is natural. As nature intended. The social move to ensure people use condoms has made that natural act a bit of a social taboo. So people engaging in sex without a condom may find that the entirely natural act they are involved in seem a bit of a fetish, because it goes against the socially accepted method. Social pressure has made the natural act unnatural, and the unnatural act of wrapping yourself in plastic natural.

Ah, I see. The "consequence" you mentioned is the burgeoning barebacking fetish. I was afraid you were referring to the global STD pandemic, and I wasn't sure how to take that. Thanks for easing my mind.

I don't know. Wearing a condom isn't "natural" in the strictest sense, obviously, but for me it's as natural as brushing my teeth. I don't want my teeth to rot and fall out, so I brush and floss them everyday. Similarly, I don't want my dick to rot and fall off, so I put a condom on every time I stick it in somebody.

But, I still have phenomenally pleasurable sex, so I guess it's not the omgsrsbiznz huge sacrifice for me that it ostensibly is for some.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would rather only put my dick in trustworthy places than have to try to feel it through a protective shield. I don't doubt that you still have good sex, because you're accustomed to the reduced sensitivity of barricaded sex.

Ah, I see. The "consequence" you mentioned is the burgeoning barebacking fetish. I was afraid you were referring to the global STD pandemic, and I wasn't sure how to take that. Thanks for easing my mind.

I don't know. Wearing a condom isn't "natural" in the strictest sense, obviously, but for me it's as natural as brushing my teeth. I don't want my teeth to rot and fall out, so I brush and floss them everyday. Similarly, I don't want my dick to rot and fall off, so I put a condom on every time I stick it in somebody.

But, I still have phenomenally pleasurable sex, so I guess it's not the omgsrsbiznz huge sacrifice for me that it ostensibly is for some.

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The feeling of warmth, closeness and the texture of bare sex is just so amazing and so natural.

Like many others I also find condoms a bit of a turnoff and a very unwelcome interruption, and the darn things can get uncomfortable at times. But better to be safe than sorry I say - you never what might be lurking....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<snip> I think of them as a necessary evil. All things said and done, condoms are cheaper than babies or HIV.

Or many other STDs. In my first sexual relationship, she was not on birth control, so we used condoms. As much as I would have looooved going bareback, I wasn't going to do it unless we were in an exclusive, committed relationship, and we she was tested as clean (remember I was a virgin when we started.)

We did on rare ocassions start out bareback, but I didn't want to father a child at the time, so I always paused to slip on a condom before I go to the point of no return. In many years togther, I could count on one hand the times we started and finished bareback (with me pulling out.)
If I never wore condoms, and only had 'safe' sex, then there were many hundreds of wonderful sexual experiences we never would have shared together!

oceanrunner365

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used condoms my entire life until I met my current BF. The feeling is much better and my orgasm is more intense. The reason not to use a condom now is because i am in a long term relationship and we got tested together. Being gay I did not have to worry getting pregnant. When i was with girls would have never got without a condom even if they were on the pill. I would not take the risk of getting a girl pregnant.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved being barebacked - by a monogamous partner AFTER we've both tested ok at least twice. That said, my ex and I barebacked after about the first year together. Then in year 4 I found out he was cheating. He's 100% top but still, STDs are out there. So from now on, as much as I hate them, they're a necessary evil.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you've put it, it's the risk of STDs that was the primary concern. My second reason for using condoms is birth control.

Eventually my girlfriend and I decided we'd take a blood test for STDs to make sure we're both clean and the she started using contraceptive pills soon after that. After the test and contraceptive pills we've hardly ever used condom again, except when we brave having a go in the sack during her period.

We discussed our first sex without a condom and we found the for both of us the physical feelings are much more intense and we feel much closer to each other. It was like sex became even more personal. Cumming inside of her for the first time was sensational for both of us. It was a huge release for me, physically and mentally and the best bit is that she can feel more of the throbbing and the cum shooting out herself.