difference in size preferences for different acts?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's the thing: I fantasize about huge cocks almost exclusively, but it's mostly sucking them off that I dream about. I'm actually extremely tight for a woman of my age, and sometimes I realize that even an average-sized guy can feel painful during vaginal intercourse. I can think of one hung guy who fucked me without causing pain, but it's been the exception rather than the rule.

Size is mostly a turn-on for me orally and visually. I love being face-slapped and throat-fucked by big dicks. I love the power of a really thick, uncut cock in my face...but when it comes to fucking, I can't always take it all easily.

I don't imagine many straight women are in my boat, but maybe some of you gay men are - you love sucking off big boys, but can't take them all anally?

Sorry for the typo in the title - it won't let me edit it, alas. Insert an "in" between "difference" and "size", please!

EDIT: got that for you, v.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once saw this quote about women and penis sizes: ( I forgot where I saw this)

"Women like a big cock to suck,
a medium one to fuck, (vaginally)
and a small one for anal.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had anal, but I prefer big ones for everything else.

The odd thing is, I'm supposedly very tight (so I'm told), but I still prefer big ones. I can feel more with them. Also I'm tight but rather deep, so I like length. But then, I like girth too, despite being tight.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
actually i'm kinda the opposite....i like long, not too thick cocks for oral as they're perfect for DT and you don't get that horrible lock-jaw ache that you do with really big thick ones.

with anal i know there's a bit of give there so i like to try a bit thicker, and pain is only really an issue with anal when big guys are too eager, or i'm not really relaxed or turned on.

but as with all areas of life, you make the best of what's available to you.....

D_Skamall Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Voyeuristic a solution: live with several men...big and thick,average and small...Maybe with one or two women more!
I don't know if it's possible :biggrin1:but i think
It would be fun:tongue:

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ultimately i think we all spend to much time worrying that we may be different or in some way abnormal rather than accepting our selves for who we are and embracing our individuality.

intimacy and sex and love never hurt anyone, you just need to find the people who like you for you

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you seem like a pretty petite woman, so that probably has something to do with you being tight. i've known some woman who really just love to look and suck on the big ones and get turned on by being fucked by them but always end up walking funny and in pain for days afterwards.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is definitely a common thought, I have always been amazed with the interest of playing with a big cock. It may have something to do with being able to see it and use your hands more.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great example was an ex who used to love riding me, and with me sitting up so she could grind against me t a very hard orgasm, but i wasn't allowed to take her from behind as no matter how much sex we had it just always hurt.

D

deleted3272

Well to quote my gf "your the perfect size for fucking but too big for sucking" That tells you her preferences...

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Great example was an ex who used to love riding me, and with me sitting up so she could grind against me t a very hard orgasm, but i wasn't allowed to take her from behind as no matter how much sex we had it just always hurt.

Yeah, I'd like to echo that. I've found that women enjoy my cock in some positions more than in others.

There was a thread here recently about IUDs, and it was always frustrating having sex with a woman with an IUD 'cause I would always end up jamming my cockhead into that thing at some point when I was inside her. That's a case where you have to use a position where your cock doesn't go as far inside.

And the times that I've sucked on a cock, I've enjoyed the skinnier ones. It just hurts to take in one of the really thick ones!

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There was a thread here recently about IUDs, and it was always frustrating having sex with a woman with an IUD 'cause I would always end up jamming my cockhead into that thing at some point when I was inside her.

oh man don't get me started ! The cap is just fucking useless, the femidom well i might as well shag a sock but then of course there is the coil !

Push in deep, a bit of what feels like barbed fire digs in to your knob end causing all sorts of pain and yelling and then the response has been "oh i didn't think you'd be that deep" .... NOT ANY MORE LADY !!!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once saw this quote about women and penis sizes: ( I forgot where I saw this)

"Women like a big cock to suck,
a medium one to fuck, (vaginally)
and a small one for anal.

I would agree as my wife just adores to have a simple, straightforward fuck from time to time rather than to make tender, passionate love each and every time. She enjoys the sense of "being taken" from behind as she is able to move very powerfully, finding the movements of her hips and pelvis which most stimulate her G-spot. Classic 'Doggy' rear entry also allows for very deep penetration but one drawback of deep penetration is that a big cock may touch the sensitive area of the cervix deep inside the vagina.

So being of average size I'm can't resist the opportunity of rear entry sex when my partner is willing to oblige. In fact, it's a very primal position that satisfies my most basic and lustful sexual urges and that seems be true for my wife as well. For me that aren't too many things as exciting as watching the act of penetration, and in this position, the excitement is increased by the very arousing view I have of his partner's buttocks so it has been known to switch to anal. So I guess my smaller cock gets the best of both world's!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
oh man don't get me started ! The cap is just fucking useless, the femidom well i might as well shag a sock but then of course there is the coil !

Push in deep, a bit of what feels like barbed fire digs in to your knob end causing all sorts of pain and yelling and then the response has been "oh i didn't think you'd be that deep" .... NOT ANY MORE LADY !!!

TOTALLY! And you know, back in the 70s when they first started putting those things out, the story was they were WAY WAY WAY up inside the vagina where no penis could reach them.

*AHEM* So what was it that was causing little red bumps on my cock head from bumping into it??!?

Bunch of tiny-dicked researchers didn't know what they were doing ...

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thought of sucking on a huge dick turns me on more than thinking of fucking one. Sucking on a average size dick is definitely easier, but it is WAAAAY more fun with a big one. I like challanges.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is mostly a turn-on for me orally and visually. I love being face-slapped and throat-fucked by big dicks. I love the power of a really thick, uncut cock in my face...but when it comes to fucking, I can't always take it all easily.

Haha, really? That's awesome. I've always been tempted to cock-slap a girl I'm with, but I know that would probably mean I'm not getting laid by her ever again. I mean, there's aggressive and there's crossing the line... I guess I just gotta find a girl who's into it :)

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Here's the thing: I fantasize about huge cocks almost exclusively, but it's mostly sucking them off that I dream about. ...
voyeuristic, the combination of your vivid description and your "Spread" photo got me so turned on I got totally distracted from what I was going to write...
Where was I? Oh yes, some of my older fuckbuddies are quite open and honest about wanting to play with it but are less than enthusiastic about rough fucking - especially from behind. One in particular actually repeated almost verbatim your quote above! I'm absolutely fine with this - I love a woman handling my cock, occasionally licking or sucking it and generally slapping it around. Foreplay, and especially eating pussy is much more of a turn on for me than fucking, and the married woman who I refer to above is not too shy to tell me she actually prefers something smaller if it's going to be an all-night fuck session.

kcace99

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting, I've had two lovers who were very petite, one was 5'1 and the other was just a hair under 5' tall. I had no problem fully inserting and fucking fast and hard with the shorter girl, but with the other one I usually could not as she would tell me it was too painful. She preferred that I only go about 3/4 of my length in (I'm 8.75 x 5.5), and most of the time I had to stroke it in her slowly. Both were extremely talented in the oral department and I was never in any way disappointed. Tried anal a few times with the shorter girl, she enjoyed it but said it didn't get her off like regular intercourse.