Difference in ULI and squeeze? Also pumps

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm currently looking for a better way to work on my girth. I currently do jelqs and squeezes (10 times 10 sec squeeze).

I read the ULI might be good, but what is the difference from the squeeze?I understand instead of using 2 ok signs to squeeze you use 1 handgrip to uli.

right? please clear this up for me.

Also, what is best way to use squeezes? is 10 times 10 sec fine, or shoul I do more..or longer?

Also, are pumps better then these excercizes and will it always give the "pump look". I really do not want the pump look I just want more girth.

thanks for any help and info!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm currently looking for a better way to work on my girth. I currently do jelqs and squeezes (10 times 10 sec squeeze).

I read the ULI might be good, but what is the difference from the squeeze?I understand instead of using 2 ok signs to squeeze you use 1 handgrip to uli.

right? please clear this up for me.

That's the essential difference :)

Also, what is best way to use squeezes? is 10 times 10 sec fine, or shoul I do more..or longer?

That's a very good starting point. Work up in reps slowly with this exercise.

Also, are pumps better then these excercizes and will it always give the "pump look". I really do not want the pump look I just want more girth.

thanks for any help and info!

I would say that pumps will not help you achieve nearly the same real size gains as exercises would.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. So what is probably better, ULI or squeezes? If there is no difference..is it ok to do them both, or is that unnecessary?

Also, I am already doing squeezes for some time and I am now on 10 times 10 seconds. I was just asking if there is a MAX of what you should do, I know I should just see how my penis feels and see if I can take more but I mean is there like a point at which doing more won't matter?

And you have convinced me not to buy a pump.

Another question. With stretches, is there also a point at which doing more won't matter? I see some posts about guys using traction machines and they stretch or hang for hours on end. Will some 30 second stretches really do the same?

TY

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. So what is probably better, ULI or squeezes? If there is no difference..is it ok to do them both, or is that unnecessary?

I would have to go with squeezes since you get compression from both sides. ULIs are especially good for glans enlargement.

Also, I am already doing squeezes for some time and I am now on 10 times 10 seconds. I was just asking if there is a MAX of what you should do, I know I should just see how my penis feels and see if I can take more but I mean is there like a point at which doing more won't matter?

An upper limit would be about 50 reps or so.

And you have convinced me not to buy a pump.

Another question. With stretches, is there also a point at which doing more won't matter? I see some posts about guys using traction machines and they stretch or hang for hours on end. Will some 30 second stretches really do the same?

TY

Yes, there's a point of diminishing returns. With stretching, intensity takes precedence over time if you're really looking to push the size envelope.

A really good manual stretch takes anywhere between 10-20 seconds to perform.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok thanks!

I already do mini jelqs for glans size so I'll skip on the ULI's then.

On stretching, if 10-20 seconds is enough.. why do some people hang for hours? Isn't that counter-productive?

For manual stretching, doing 3 times 20 second stretch to each side (up down left right front) is absolute max? only increasing intensity gradually?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok thanks!

I already do mini jelqs for glans size so I'll skip on the ULI's then.

On stretching, if 10-20 seconds is enough.. why do some people hang for hours? Isn't that counter-productive?

No, it's just a different way of training. It's my opinion that manual exercises are the most time efficient way of training.

For manual stretching, doing 3 times 20 second stretch to each side (up down left right front) is absolute max? only increasing intensity gradually?

You can work up to 50-100 reps per session with those kinds of stretches. Gradually increasing intensity is the way to go :)