Differences between Hard-Soft Cocks in Sex.

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys and gals, i'm new to this site and this would be my second post :smile: . I was woundering if you all had any comments on how hard or soft your cocks were when having sex and wheather they liked it that way. My first sexual experience was good i got comment when she said " Wow you got a really hard cock you know.. " I mean my cock isn't hug its about 4.75 inch which is smaller than average.

What comments did you guys get?:confused:

p.s. oh and one more thing.. i cant even bend my cock (i mean even half an inch) when i'm fully erected.. can you guys?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
p.s. oh and one more thing.. i cant even bend my cock (i mean even half an inch) when i'm fully erected.. can you guys?

Neither can I. My cock stands at attention when fully erect. I once was with a girl who was on her knees and grabbed it to pull it down to suck on it. That fucking hurt. I wish girls understood this!!!

Apparently it's ligaments that hold the penis up when it gets hard. The tightness of these ligaments can vary greatly from one guy to another. It's these ligaments that are cut in penis-lengthening operations. From what I've heard, your cock hangs lower on the abdomen and straight down even when hard... like an udder. I'll stay with what I've got.

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe thanks for the reply :smile:. I'd gladly stay with mine rather then have it hang and not being able to use it at all.. plus all the after effects of surgery that i hear about.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My lover's cock is fairly large (8" x 6") and because of his size, he is still stimulating even when not completely hard. Also, I have a relatively small and tight vagina, so when he is all the way hard, he can really hurt me in some positions.

(Fortunately, I get off on a bit of pain). :wink:

He is actually wider than 6" at the base, though, and when he penetrates fully, I get the effect of that stretching at my entrance as well as his length pounding my insides. It's very intense, and I love it, but the gentler effects (when he's not completely hard) are enjoyable too.

Oh, and P.S.:

It is far easier to suck a semi-hard cock, but if you suck it well, it doesn't stay semi-hard for long. :wink:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as it works sexually for you and your partner is what counts.
Some of us have to work a bit harder to keep an erection because of the size and amount of blood it takes to maintain an firm erection...like me ...
You wouldn't be tryin to make us larger dudes feel a bit shame would you.(smile) You probably know this, so shame on you...smile again.
What can I say?
Be careful, Be Safe,& Enjoy...you sex machine!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys and gals, i'm new to this site and this would be my second post :smile: . I was woundering if you all had any comments on how hard or soft your cocks were when having sex and wheather they liked it that way. My first sexual experience was good i got comment when she said " Wow you got a really hard cock you know.. " I mean my cock isn't hug its about 4.75 inch which is smaller than average.

What comments did you guys get?:confused:

I've never had a woman comment the few times it's happened, but from my point-of-view, it wasn't nearly as fun or pleasurable. I mean it still felt kind of good going in and out, and seems like I felt the wetness better, but the all-around sensations weren't nearly as intense or pleasurable for me personally.