Differences in size

Just Curious

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies could you please decribe the diffference in the feeling between an average size penis and a above average penis. Is the added pleasure purely because of the added length and girth, or does a visual component play a factor?

Also I have spoken to several girls who have told me that they had dated guys who's penis were to small for there liking, but I have never spoken to a girl who told me that they had dated a guy who's penis was to large for their pleasure. Have any of you ladies ever been with a guy who's penis was to large for you?

goddess4m: I've never dated a guy too large for me. My current boyfriend is 10 inches, and sex with him is incredible. I think you are right, the pleasure is both physical and psychological. Not only does a large dick fill you up and create more pressure during penetration, but psychologically it's just cool to know your boyfriend is bigger than 99% of the other guys out there.

-Ann

LeahCat: Okay, this is my take on the situation and I think it does illustrate that, for me, it is both a psychological and a physical reaction.

In my case I was instantly hooked on big cocks from the very first time I experienced one. Just looking at a really big cock is a tremendous thrill and gets me instantly aroused. But it's not just a visual thing for me, though...it's physical as well. The feeling of being so "filled up" and "taken" by a much-larger-than-average cock was, and still is, one of nearly indescribable pleasure to me and it makes my orgasms both extremely intense and very numerous. It's nothing for me to cum anywhere from 4-7 times and sometimes even more in a single session with an exceptionally well-endowed guy, all other things being equal, of course (looks, stamina, skill in bed, etc.).

For me, there is nothing quite like a truly huge cock (by which I mean over 8 honest, actual inches, not "Internet Inches") to get my juices flowing, both literally and figuratively. I still tremble with lust, get "butterflies in my stomach" and feel the burning flush of pure animal desire in my face, chest and pussy whenever I'm face-to-face with one or see one in photos or videos.

To date, I haven't met a guy who was too large for me but, on the other hand, I haven't met a guy who was genuinely too small for me to enjoy.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 28 2004, 10:28 PM
Just looking at a really big cock is a tremendous thrill and gets me instantly aroused. But it's not just a visual thing for me, though...it's physical as well. The feeling of being so "filled up" and "taken" by a much-larger-than-average cock was, and still is, one of nearly indescribable pleasure to me and it makes my orgasms both extremely intense and very numerous. It's nothing for me to cum anywhere from 4-7 times and sometimes even more in a single session with an exceptionally well-endowed guy, all other things being equal, of course (looks, stamina, skill in bed, etc.).

[post=270413]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to Agree with LeahCat on this one. Yep, yep, yep.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by LeahCat@Dec 28 2004, 10:28 PM
Just looking at a really big cock is a tremendous thrill and gets me instantly aroused. But it's not just a visual thing for me, though...it's physical as well. The feeling of being so "filled up" and "taken" by a much-larger-than-average cock was, and still is, one of nearly indescribable pleasure to me and it makes my orgasms both extremely intense and very numerous. It's nothing for me to cum anywhere from 4-7 times and sometimes even more in a single session with an exceptionally well-endowed guy, all other things being equal, of course (looks, stamina, skill in bed, etc.).

[post=270413]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to Agree with LeahCat on this one. Yep, yep, yep.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Males can do it too Overlord, or so I hear. Nice responses ladies :D so very nice hehe. Girls like to cross their legs and kick to give themselves orgasms too, as tehy dont think you can tell. But when you know this and see so many girls doin it, well its torture.

LeahCat: Sometimes, rarely just through fantasising but usually there is some subtle physical stimulation going on - similar to what Knight said.

That being said, I have had it happen twice when I was giving head. Very unexpected but very nice, just little shudders, not the whole big deal but nice anyway.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have actually had some pretty good orgasms from giving head recently (this last year). Ladies, you have some good things to look forward to in your 40's, the "sexual peak" thing is no lie! I always thought I was a voracious lover, but this last year or so has been very different, maybe it just took me a long time to come into my own sexually.

For me, length is the trigger. Anything over 7 or so real life inches will do it for me, provided the sex is very aggressive and the stamina is there. I've never had one at 10", but the 9+'s of the world are few and far between. I've found that anything much smaller than 7 kind of gets lost in me, which is no fun for wither of us. Also, that seems to be what I need for squirting orgasms, which once you have them, sex isn't the same without them.

LeahCat: Zora, you have my undevided attention. I've heard of a squirting orgasm but never known anyone who could say they'd had one. So, do tell.....

Guess we've all got a lot to look forward to going into our 40's :) and if you're finding the 9's of this world few and far between can I recommend, without putting anyone's 'nose out of joint', a trip to Greece or Jamaica.

Now, about those squirting orgasms.....

hung_uk

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not a woman, but I agree with Zora that women do sexually peak in their 30s/40s. I am 22 and definitely notice that women of that age are more eager (and more confident, which is the best thing) in their sex lives that women of my age, who are rather more self-conscious and boring.

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
leah put it very well. It's definitely a psychological thrill to see a big cock, especially to see a big cock soft and then watch it get even bigger as you play with it or just watch it grow in reaction to you.... mmm... sorry, its even nicer to feel it as it enters and stretches you and reaches deeper in than usual. And I love putting my hands around a big thick cock too, put both hands around the base and sucking on the head. It's probably just like guys and they're fascination with big breasts. It's all good, but sometimes its fun to be decadent and have some excess to enjoy.

JoeWide2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by wangchung@Jan 7 2005, 05:53 PM
leah put it very well. It's definitely a psychological thrill to see a big cock, especially to see a big cock soft and then watch it get even bigger as you play with it or just watch it grow in reaction to you.... mmm... sorry, its even nicer to feel it as it enters and stretches you and reaches deeper in than usual. And I love putting my hands around a big thick cock too, put both hands around the base and sucking on the head. It's probably just like guys and they're fascination with big breasts. It's all good, but sometimes its fun to be decadent and have some excess to enjoy.
[post=272893]Quoted post[/post]​

Well put, wangchung. Welcome to LPSG, by the way.

Joe

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd also like to welcome wangchung amd sweet caroline if I haven't already!

Leahcat, there was an old thread here in women's issues about female ejaculation, if you search older than 90 days it should come up. We discussed it pretty much at length there, but feel free to pm me if you have trouble finding it and I will try to help. It's some pretty fun stuff, and not limited to the "elderly"!! :p It really mostly involves getting very comfortable with yourself and learning to push yourself to go on while orgasming- it really takes a partner with great self-control and stamina. It's our natural reaction to think an orgasm means sex is over, but if you continue past your "norm", whatever that is for you, eventually you will find what your personal triggers are for ejaculation, I believe every woman can do it, given the proper stimulation. For me, it's a combination of clitoral and deep vaginal stimulation of the rough nature, but I can do it now from vaginal alone.

LeahCat: Thanks Zora, I'll have a hunt for that post.

Can't say I've experienced what you're talking about but perhaps in some way I have been holding back and that's stopped me.

Still, I think I know vaguely what you mean. I used to have a partner who, every now and again, could bring me to orgasm so many times that my vagina would continue to spasm and I would continue to cum even after he'd pulled out. Although there was no ejaculation on my part I can say that those times were truly the most physically and sexually intense experiences of my life. Used to take me beyond the point where the rest of my body was spent but my pussy kept on experiencing wave after wave of pleasure. Quite a surreal, almost out-of-body experience.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 8 2005, 06:58 AM
I'd also like to welcome wangchung amd sweet caroline if I haven't already!
[post=273073]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks!!

big_all_over: Zora, is sex much better if he's 9 rather than 7 or so? or just more fun visually/psychologically?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by big_all_over@Jan 21 2005, 05:07 AM
Zora, is sex much better if he's 9 rather than 7 or so? or just more fun visually/psychologically?
[post=276143]Quoted post[/post]​

Sex is good if the guy knows how to use what he has to best please his partner!
This site represents a very small portion of the population, but good open forums that discuss sex openly and honestly are rare, so it's easy for guys to take what they read here and apply it as the norm, which is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The women who are here are mostly here because they have an interest in big dicks, we aren't the norm either. I really get tired of having to explain this, I don't like being seen as a representative for other women and what they think. My vagina is very deep, which is about as unusual as it is for a guy to have a very large penis, so for me, it's a practicality thing. The average woman has a vaginal depth of about 5.5 inches, which corresponds to the average penis size. The vast majority of women wouldn't find a huge dick to be a great benefit, as she couldn't fit it all in anyway. That is not my case, so for me a bigger cock fills me up better. That being said, he still needs to know what to do with it or it's not going to be much fun.

KTownBlondy: guys with smaller ones can be great if they know how to use it, but big ones do look very nice lol

i find theres a difference in feeling, not really a good or bad difference, just a difference. if a guy has a smaller one and doesnt really know how to use it then it will be very boring lol...

some big guys are crappy in bed too, so i guess what im trying to say is it depends on skills lol...

but yeah bigger ones in general usually feel better, like if there were two guys who sucked at sex, the bigger one would probably be more fun lol

but remember a penis isnt the only way u can make a girl feel good.... :p

:eek:

roberta89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies could you please decribe the diffference in the feeling between an average size penis and a above average penis. Is the added pleasure purely because of the added length and girth, or does a visual component play a factor?

Also I have spoken to several girls who have told me that they had dated guys who's penis were to small for there liking, but I have never spoken to a girl who told me that they had dated a guy who's penis was to large for their pleasure. Have any of you ladies ever been with a guy who's penis was to large for you?

I had an onlyone big and I don't know if I had more pleasure because of the size itself rather than because he was very good in sex (he was older and more experienced then most of my ex-bf).
I have to admit that I was much more excited and wet because of the visual component. So maybe it was both.