Differences with higher altitudes?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Jurgen Klitgaard, Jul 23, 2008.

1. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I had no idea where to put this, but I noticed a chance with my overall package when I was in Colorado. Everything was just shriveled up kinda, like a frightened turtle. But it wasn't the cold, because it wasn't even cold there. The weather was really close to that of Texas, but not humid. I don't know whether it was streff from travel or what, but I didn't look as showey when I was there. Once I got back home, everything went back to normal.

I also had to refrain from masturbation for that week as I was rooming with someone. She was a hot Milf, but also a friend and very much married. Even though she expressed to me that it wasn't so much a happy marriage, I respected that and kept my hands to myself. I did get wasted one night and she let me feel her sexy abs, but that was it. Talk about torture! :eek:

Anyways, back to the topic. Does anyone think that high altitude could be the case? I haven't looked that small flaccid since I was in early teens probably.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    cannot imagine altitude...i suspect you were out of your natural habitat...thus the little fish in a big sea kind of thing...back home you are king of the castle..thus back to norm...

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

That does make sense.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was recently two miles high in the Rockies, and my S/O's dick didn't seem to be any different.

HOWEVER, we got crazy with a friend there -- he did seem smaller though. Now, a couple of weeks later, I hear it's back to size. When we partied, he had just arrived in the Rockies, AND he had come up from Texas, so maybe...

just maybe...

things ARE bigger in Texas...

but not necessarily when they go somewhere else... :eek: :biggrin:

5. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Maybe so! I was trying to look good too in my jeans, but no such luck. And I had that fine woman in my room! We got crazy one night, me and my friends, and I wound up with a thong on for a photo op. She seemed to like it, but one of my friends asked me where the bulge was. :mad::rolleyes:

6. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It never affected mine. I used to go up above 9k feet in the rockies.

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

The highest I got was around 13k or close to. Honestly, the air didn't affect me till I got back to Dallas. I could barely move without passing out once I got off the plane.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

That's because Texas humidity ain't no joke. Georgia's is bad enough but I remember being in Houston in late September for a business trip about 8 years ago and being shocked that it was still in the high 90's with 80% humidity.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I was commenting on their post about altitude affecting their goods.

Yes, Texas humidity will kill you. Stop signs under large oak trees turn green with mold. We die young but look good.

10. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Believe me, there is little to none in Colorado. It felt like a punch in the face when I walked out of the airport in Dallas. :eek:

11. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    me too, I wouldn't be one to believe that altitude would be the case of your apparent shrinkage. If anything, it would be the "fish out of water" syndrome. Hell, when I went off to college (of ALL places :rolleyes:), for the first MONTH or so, it felt like the ol' pipes had ceased to exist... but I ran into a nice young chickie who very nicely alleviated me of those potentially nightmarish consequences... :cool:

12. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

I'm really thinking that was the main reason, I was very much out of my element. Given more time and I would have probably come around.:rolleyes:

13. Principessa

Gold Member

That's how it's been the last few days in northwest Georgia. I think we are getting the tailend of your hurricane though because late last night and tonight we have had rain with high winds.

I am so glad my girls are not effected by altitude!

14. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I live in Colorado for a large portion of the year, and I feel and am bigger when I'm there. It makes sense when basic physics are applied, but I'm bigger at higher altitudes. Maybe it wasn't the altitude, maybe it was your body trying to make you not want to have sex with that woman. You didn't want to do anything with her, and maybe your body wanted you to respect that.

15. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I recently spent almost two weeks between Cusco, Peru (elev 10,800) and La Paz, Bolivia (elev 11,900). Other than always being out of breath and hungry and a slight swelling in my hands and feet, I didn't notice any other physical changes. I'm pretty sure my dick was the same size.

16. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mr Hardcock needs glasses :smile:

I don't think the altitude does anything to penis size. I'm from back east originally and moving from 500 to 5000ft didn't effect me.. neither did going up to A-Basin or Mt. Evans. I've been the same size there, here, and up there.

Don't you love Colorado, can be 90 degrees and 10% humidity.

17. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I love it up there. The winters are never "freeze your balls off", and the summers are never that hot.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No i think it was the stress of flying. Thats all. Glad to see you back.:smile:

19. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Physics would make your size larger in Colorado, if anything. The higher the altitude the lower the air pressure. Assuming that your dick had the same amount of blood inside and the same pressure being created against the tissues by that blood, as when at home, it would take up an even greater volume. That's the very same principle at work when me use vacuum pumps to make their cocks bigger.

20. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    Hit the nail on the head. My experience is just that.

Draft saved Draft deleted