Different BJ question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by honeydew, Nov 25, 2007.

1. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Okay, here goes. When I am giving my husband a BJ (which I love to do)lately he has been unable to orgasm. Usually he does and it is pretty intense. He states I am changing my technique and he does not feel the pressure I usually give. The other thing that has changed is he is unable to stay still and his thrusts get pretty rapid to the point I can not keep a rythum so to speak.
    My question is this how do I maintain pressure with this going on and not sink my teeth into him.:eek: He is going to try and keep a little more still but I understand since I do not stay very still when I am on the recieving end either.:biggrin1:

Honeydew

2. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

I have many friends who cant finish unless shes incorporating her hand. This should solve the majority of your problems.

3. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    If you really want to see him writhe (and get a massive mouthful) lube up your index finger and insert it into his rectum. Massage that prostate like your life depends on it. He won't remain still, but he will erupt like Mount Vesuvius...you'll have a major cum volcano on your hands (and your face LOL)...

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd say it was on his end not yours, penis sensitivity can change, have you noticed he lasts longer when he's fucking you or in any other circumstances?

5. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Absolutely incorporate the hand twist along the shaft, in motion with your mouth. Maybe I'm weird but I'm really can't get off unless I get that too.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

As Spoiledprincess said id have to say it is more to do with his sensitivity rather then your technique changing. All i could really suggest is use a firmer hand grip and to stop him moving (skull fucking) then put him in the position where you are on top in control and lying down which should restrict his ability to move somewhat.

7. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Incorperated a few of the techniques here and presto! Major orgasm! Not into the rectum thing since he suffered sexual abuse as a child, but the hand pressure and maintaining more pressure on my end worked like a charm. Als9o getting him to cue me when it felt good helped a lot.

Honeydew

8. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yep, definitely the hand twist. Works every time when my girlfriend does it!

9. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

youre very welcome, glad we could help. After all, thats why were here.

Draft saved Draft deleted