Different BJ question

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, here goes. When I am giving my husband a BJ (which I love to do)lately he has been unable to orgasm. Usually he does and it is pretty intense. He states I am changing my technique and he does not feel the pressure I usually give. The other thing that has changed is he is unable to stay still and his thrusts get pretty rapid to the point I can not keep a rythum so to speak.
My question is this how do I maintain pressure with this going on and not sink my teeth into him.:eek: He is going to try and keep a little more still but I understand since I do not stay very still when I am on the recieving end either.:biggrin1:

Honeydew

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have many friends who cant finish unless shes incorporating her hand. This should solve the majority of your problems.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay, here goes. When I am giving my husband a BJ (which I love to do)lately he has been unable to orgasm. Usually he does and it is pretty intense. He states I am changing my technique and he does not feel the pressure I usually give. The other thing that has changed is he is unable to stay still and his thrusts get pretty rapid to the point I can not keep a rythum so to speak.
My question is this how do I maintain pressure with this going on and not sink my teeth into him.:eek: He is going to try and keep a little more still but I understand since I do not stay very still when I am on the recieving end either.:biggrin1:

Honeydew

If you really want to see him writhe (and get a massive mouthful) lube up your index finger and insert it into his rectum. Massage that prostate like your life depends on it. He won't remain still, but he will erupt like Mount Vesuvius...you'll have a major cum volcano on your hands (and your face LOL)...

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely incorporate the hand twist along the shaft, in motion with your mouth. Maybe I'm weird but I'm really can't get off unless I get that too.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As Spoiledprincess said id have to say it is more to do with his sensitivity rather then your technique changing. All i could really suggest is use a firmer hand grip and to stop him moving (skull fucking) then put him in the position where you are on top in control and lying down which should restrict his ability to move somewhat.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Incorperated a few of the techniques here and presto! Major orgasm! Not into the rectum thing since he suffered sexual abuse as a child, but the hand pressure and maintaining more pressure on my end worked like a charm. Als9o getting him to cue me when it felt good helped a lot.

Honeydew

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Incorperated a few of the techniques here and presto! Major orgasm! Not into the rectum thing since he suffered sexual abuse as a child, but the hand pressure and maintaining more pressure on my end worked like a charm. Als9o getting him to cue me when it felt good helped a lot.

Honeydew

youre very welcome, glad we could help. After all, thats why were here.