Different Condoms

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am VERY allergic to latex. Always on the lookout for alternatives to latex condoms. Can I get some opinions please from those who have tried some non-latex ones?

I have tried:
Durex Avanti (polyurethane) - was too tight on him
Trojan Supra (ployurethane) - was a bit wider than Avanti
I have also tried the female condom, and I was less than impressed.

I have yet to try:
Sagami (Polyurethane from Japan - supposed to be wider than the others)
Pasante Unique - (UK made from AT-10 Resin - thinner than latex or poly)

Thank you!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am VERY allergic to latex. Always on the lookout for alternatives to latex condoms. Can I get some opinions please from those who have tried some non-latex ones?

I have tried:
Durex Avanti (polyurethane) - was too tight on him
Trojan Supra (ployurethane) - was a bit wider than Avanti
I have also tried the female condom, and I was less than impressed.

I have yet to try:
Sagami (Polyurethane from Japan - supposed to be wider than the others)
Pasante Unique - (UK made from AT-10 Resin - thinner than latex or poly)

Thank you!

Me too..I cant use no Durex and the ones with the warm lub or spermecide in it...

I went to Target and they have Natural Lamb skin condons (8,00) there...my nurse said is good for the alergyc women...

We use Magnum and I want to try the Twister but seems that the 2x I went to look for it they were gone and only the Magnum warm lub was there...:rolleyes: The difference of price between regular Magnums and Twisters is 1 dollar..one box is 5,..the other is 6,....

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard that Natural Lamb condoms do not protect against HIV as they are too pourous. Anyway - yuck! :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard that Natural Lamb condoms do not protect against HIV as they are too pourous. Anyway - yuck! :rolleyes:

:biggrin1:

Well, I never used them...but between have that burning feeling that I get from spermicides and warm lubs and durexes...with average size penis condons users...I would used lamb skin for sure. And about HIV protection and lamb skin condoms, sure you have to know the 'bill of health' of your partener and nurses give advises on birth control etc, based on of kind of relationships we are in and sex we are having.

But you do have other options...not many but a few more, I think.:smile:

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you are going through. I too have a problem with latex. I cannot ofr the life of me find a non-latex condom that fits. If anyone has any suggestion please post them here.

I feel that this is some what discriminatory to those of use with big dicks. There are every kind of condom under the sun for "regualr" size guys (studded, twisted, poly, ribbed, ect). All we have is a handful of option.

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AGREED! The only thing that was recommended to me is the female condom, and that has already been discussed! :rolleyes:

Maybe the "Unique" ones will fit? Try them...