different cum color?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Eric87, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Eric87

Eric87 New Member

I don't know if this topic was already posted but I'm a bit worried about my cum color. I noticed that most of cums that I saw were white/colorless but the thing is that mine is always slightly yellow and never pure white, and think somehow pee gets mixed with it when I cum... Do you think this is normal or is there anyone who has the same problem??

2. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your perfectly normal mate.. many different things alter the consistency and colour of your semen.. i wouldnt be to concerned if it has always been that way. if there are sudden changes in colour especially if blood is present then thats the only time to be concerned...

3. fadaxuxa

fadaxuxa New Member

i think u should go to a doctor and ask for his opinion, because i never heard about yellow sperm,honestly i don't think it's healthy to have yellow cum.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

mine is a little off white, asked my doc, said no big deal. let me say, that the doc said that knowing my prostate, liver and kidney tests came back okay.

5. erratic

Gold Member

Slightly yellow is totally normal. If you're that worried ask a doctor.

Cum comes in all kinds of thicknesses and a range of colours from clear to milky to yellowy-white.

6. mwealex

mwealex New Member

Color can vary and is normal. Sometimes a yellowish color can be due to a leaking vas deferens tube where a small amount of urine is mixing with the seminal fluid. Just chat with the doc on your next visit. It's no real worry either way.

Draft saved Draft deleted