Different definitions of sex and intercourse

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ramsey, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just some talkings with my ex made me really start to question how everyone defines sex or intercourse.
    She had told me when we were dating that one man, the father of her child, was the first one that she had intercourse with. I could accept that. But then one night I was having problems getting it in and mentioned lube so she mentions another guy before her kids dad who needed lube to get it in. And piecing this conversation with one we had the other day she was saying things like she was scared like she thought her insides would be ripped out with the size of the guys cock, and she felt that it would pop out through her belly button.

She says that "boy I sure felt it" but then insisted that her kids dad was her first because he popped the cherry. Then she tells me (yes, I was curious and asking questions cuz her stories didn't seem to be jiving from my standpoint) that he couldn't get her to orgasm cuz he couldn't get to her spot but she did enjoy what he was doing.

So... either she is lying to me and just trying to keep her stories straight, or she defined the first to have intercourse, to be the first one to break her hymen.
    What do others think? Some also consider oral sex to be sex-because it's sharing that sexual bond with others.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Dont quiet get why the woman would have all these different stories and definitions. Sounds a little shady to me :cool:

Either way if he had his cock in her she had sex/intercourse. Just because she didn't enjoy it doesn't make it anything less then what it was.

3. hud01

Gold Member

I think she is and ex and probably for a good reason. intercourse is penetration.

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    yes for sure, if there was penetration even for just a short bit sexual intercourse was had.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

for some girls, they would say that if it went in but she made him take it out again because it hurt, that wasn't sex.
    i say that's bullshit.
    but she could have a stupid definition and think she's being honest.

though really...why do you care?

Draft saved Draft deleted