Different from Dad

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
If the question is "different from dad", then my answer is yes. We are both intact, but he has a long foreskin (proportionally) and I have a short one. So I wonder if there are short forskinned men on my mother's side.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
If the question is "different from dad", then my answer is yes. We are both intact, but he has a long foreskin (proportionally) and I have a short one. So I wonder if there are short forskinned men on my mother's side.

My mirrors my dads when flaccid (Only if I have not jerked off for a day and a 1/2)
It will hang around 6" 5.5" thick. too bad my mom made him ashamed of it over the years. He does a very good job hiding the bulge so well you can not even tell.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i come from a long line of foreskins.. to be honest, i cant think of anyone in my family including cousins and stuff that is cut.

We all come from a long line of foreskins. Best guess is that the human race is about 4.7 million years old. Circumcision has been around for about 5,000 years.
That's a lot of foreskins in between...at every 20 years or so.

S

SirConcis

Was not cut, dad was not cut. Never told him I got circumcised.

Boy next door was cut, his dad was uncut.

In Québec, circumcision trend arrived late and left early, so there are generally 1 or two generation of cut males and then their kids, born after 1980 are uncut. So there are many who are cut, but whose fathers were befeo the cut trend, and whose sons are after the cut trend.

At the end of the day, I think teenagers tend to compare far more against their friends than they do against their dads. So "fitting in" counts more than "looking like dad".

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my Pop is uncut, my brother and I are uncut, my nephew is uncut, my 3 sons are uncut and my grandson are uncut. not sure where the family thing came from, Pop asked my brother and I not to cut our sons and i asked the same of my sons...

and every father has to have the 'peel it back, keep it clean' talk lol

B_shark888

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So why did you get cut?

Was not cut, dad was not cut. Never told him I got circumcised.

Boy next door was cut, his dad was uncut.

In Québec, circumcision trend arrived late and left early, so there are generally 1 or two generation of cut males and then their kids, born after 1980 are uncut. So there are many who are cut, but whose fathers were befeo the cut trend, and whose sons are after the cut trend.

At the end of the day, I think teenagers tend to compare far more against their friends than they do against their dads. So "fitting in" counts more than "looking like dad".

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dad uncut. Me and my brothers all cut as were most of the boys in school. I think it was considered the norm in Canada in the 1960's and 70's. I'm not sure when the trend started to shift back to leaving em natural.

S

SirConcis

long legs, the penis pictures in your gallery photos show a circumcised penis. Were you cut later in life ?

Reactions: LargeMcBig

numerouno

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, I just want to say: is it not possible for someone to mention circumcision and not have people saying 'circumcision is bad', 'being uncut is luck', etc etc? I mean, c'mon, there are sooo many hate sites out there already, we don't need to hear your opinions. For once, I'd just like to talk about circumcision without being judged by everyone who is uncut.

My dad and only brother, along with all of my male cousins, are uncut, whilst I am cut. I've been told that it was because it was incredibly tight, and yes, I know this may not warrant need for circumcision, what with all the steroid creams and stretching stuff and everything around, but there are other reasons: when I'm older, due to problems at birth with my spinal cord, I may have to be cathedarised. It was just more hygenic that I get circumcised. And yes, again I know this will make all the anti-circ guys say 'well, you could've just wash it', but I honestly don't care: I'm circumcised, and incredibly happy about it. No one will change that.

My rant is over. Thanks for listening :)

Reactions: shirtandtieguy

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My old man was cut (born late 40s UK), but I was not (born 70s UK). We've never discussed it, and I've never felt the need to look like dad. As many others have mentioned, I compared myself more to my peer group, which was growing up in South africa in the 80s, when it was about 50/50 in my high school. there was a healthy rivalry between the cut and uncut guys.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm fairly sure my dad is cut, but it's been 25+ years since I've seen it. So we are different. We are also different in lots of other ways. He likes women, for instance, has different colour hair and listens to music from the 1950s. All of these are more important than the difference in our circ status. So, no, we haven't discussed it, but I'm super-glad he didn't do the whole my-son's-dick-needs-to-look-like-mine thing. And frankly, I think anyone who does is kinda batshit crazy.

D

deleted23084

My best mate is cut even though his Dad is uncut.

His old man wanted him circumcised to "fit in" because he was always embarrassed by his foreskin growing up.

My mate has always wished he had the choice... But accepts that his Dad thought he was doing the right thing by him

I'm in the same boat. Dad uncut (born in England) but got me cut (born in Australia) so I'd fit in with all the other Aussie boys. Which I did, pretty much everyone else I knew was circumcised too.

D

deleted23084

My old man is cut.. and so is my older brother. But any sons I have won't be circumcised, so they will be different from their dad!

Hey Aussienick, what's made you decide not to continue the cut trend in your family? I don't disagree, just interested in your thoughts.

D

deleted300444

This topic makes me mad because both my dad and my brother are uncut. My dad, way more than my brother has alot of skin drooping over the hesd, my brother not so much, but uncut just the same. My brother is 10 years older.
Anyway, when I noticed the diff and asked about it my dad said " your mother thought best to have you cut". Damn her!
Often, I think about the threads and grow it back, I just never get around to it.

Reactions: aquaman225