Different kinds of girth?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems there aren't many penises that are a perfect cylinder, but some are much more ovular than others. By this I mean the shape is relatively wider. Think of it this way: Imagine a perfet cylinder that was, say, 6" in circumference. Now stretch that out on the sides, so the circumference stays the same, but now it's just a wider oval. Wouldn't this cause more stretching in the vagina due to a now wider diameter?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would stretch it more laterally. But less from a vertical standpoint. Unless you got that beautiful tree trunk shape that just splits em when you go in deep.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
yes it would stretch wider but would give less clit stimulation then a round cock. That would have to be an extreme oval shape though, otherwise it isn't very noticeable once its in there.

It is much easier to blow a perfectly round cock though

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like Lee posted, other than a general feeling of fullness that girth provides, my vagina cannot really discern shape unless it is of an unusual variety.

The last guy I blew was wide in girth, in fact the widest I've ever had, but there were no issues -- I still got it down. I am kinda curious what it would be like to fuck him. If I do in the future, expect an update. :)

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some good girth, 6,5 in, and it´s more an oval shape.
Sometimes, if it feels to thick, it´s easier if I let it slide in "sideways". Girl lying on her side and I fuck her from behind.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah mine is pretty round too until you get to the head. A couple of women have said they like how it feels when I'm about to cum because they can feel the head get much bigger...