Different Kinds of Incredibly Hot... Orgasms?

fergusonasmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lately I have discovered some new, VERY intense experiences that seem to be varieties of orgasm. One involves hot water. I keep my balls shaved, which makes them quite sensitive. When I take a shower I've found really hot water shooting at my balls from the handheld is absolutely mindblowing. I do not 'cum' per se... But the feeling is as intense as a regular orgasm. Another one is prostate massage. I have stimulated my prostate to the point where I shoot out streams of clear, very slick liquid. It is not 'cum'. It's like a river of pre cum, and a lot of it. Very pleasurable, but different than a regular penis orgasm. Anybody have similar varieties of intense experiences like these?

Reactions: GuyStrokes

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've orgasmed from being fucked and playing with my nipples. Both give me ejaculating orgasms but the "Spunk" has been much runnier, like the balance of precum to cum has been more pre. I've also had no-cum orgasms from having my arsehole eaten out.

When I've been really hot and sweaty a blast of cold water has been a really intense pleasure. It gets me hyperventilating with really intense pleasurable shivers and often muscular contractions. At my gym the sauna and steam room have a shared poolside shower. When I've had as much heat as I can stand I go and get a cold shower there, full blast. It electrifies my chest and abdomen, and, fuck, yeah it does it for me. One day I'd been gasping and shivering under the cold shower and this older woman must have heard because she gave me a right look when the water stopped and I turned round. It got me thinking, she must have thought I was having an orgasm and I loved the experience, didn't want it to stop, felt totally "Primal" whilst it was happening and in another ten minutes I knew I'd want it all over again. So why hadn't I recognized these intense zaps of physical pleasure as an orgasm? I decided it was because we're taught to avoid or even fear cold water, so we tell ourselves that cold water immersion is a "Shock".

Reactions: GuyStrokes