Different positions for a smaller penis?

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again, perhaps I am on the wrong site to be asking this.....haha, but I also know there are a fair number of small penis men on here who have a healthy case of "penis envy".

Well, my "friend with benefits".....or "fuckbuddy" as I have seen some of you reference.......we need some ideas for sexual positions for a smaller penis. (yes, it can be quite small, look at my pics if you doubt).......Quite bluntly I have trouble with some sex positions due to my size. Or lack of it I guess. One of the favorite positions of the past 2 ladies I have been with is with them lying flat on their stomach, and the man on top fucking their pussy while lying on top. Well, this is frustrating for me. Not only is it extremely difficult to even tell if I am in (one of those worse questions.....is it in yet? really applies here)........but after I do get in it is difficult to stay in. that is especially true with my current "squeeze". It will take me forever to get in, and then when I do I pop out in just a few seconds. Once time I was going at it for quite awhile, and I feared that I was no longer in her. So I asked, "did I slip out?"

"Yes", she replied. But trying to make me not feel bad she said, "But that's ok, it still feels good."

"How long ago did I slip out".

"Um, quite a while ago".

OUCH!

So obviously that position doesn't work too well. I am trying to think of positions that she was like, because I am getting just a bit tired of the usual missionary type and doggie style. But, yet, maybe that is all I will be relegated to. Just trying to get some ideas. Anybody have any?

Reactions: deleted18464931

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my recent partners was your size or maybe just a tad bigger. We also had problems with him slipping out, although this was often directly my fault as I often forgot to adjust for his size and kept squeezing at just the wrong time.

If she likes to be flat on her stomach, putting a pillow under her hips can improve things. It will let you get a little deeper, and the angle can help you to keep from slipping out.

I found that anal (him)/vaginal (toy) in doggy was particularly good and most likely to get me to my floaty place.

Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl can work well, especially if you both like grinding motions rather than up and down ones. This position (if done with grinding) completely negates the slippage issue. Edit: just read your post above saying that you slip out during the grinding. The way I do it, slipping out is impossible because we keep pelvic contact at all times. Maybe she needs to adjust the way she's grinding?

Good luck :smile:.

Last edited:

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my recent partners was your size or maybe just a tad bigger. We also had problems with him slipping out, although this was often directly my fault as I often forgot to adjust for his size and kept squeezing at just the wrong time.

If she likes to be flat on her stomach, putting a pillow under her hips can improve things. It will let you get a little deeper, and the angle can help you to keep from slipping out.

I found that anal (him)/vaginal (toy) in doggy was particularly good and most likely to get me to my floaty place.

Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl can work well, especially if you both like grinding motions rather than up and down ones. This position (if done with grinding) completely negates the slippage issue. Edit: just read your post above saying that you slip out during the grinding. The way I do it, slipping out is impossible because we keep pelvic contact at all times. Maybe she needs to adjust the way she's grinding?

Good luck :smile:.

Thanks so much. I guess I am a bit more of an up and down person that a grinder. But grinding can have its place though.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks so much.

You're welcome :smile:.

I guess I am a bit more of an up and down person that a grinder. But grinding can have its place though.

Up and down makes things a whole lot more awkward if you're trying to avoid slipping out. It might be worth spending some time trying out different sorts of grinding movements to see if any can work for you.