Different pussy juices?

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

This might be the most idiotic question ever, but I found no answer.

After a longer time of fucking it has happened a few times that the girls secret a different pussy juice than the normal lubrication.

It smells much, much stronger and is sticky when you get it on your hands.

Also - What's that white stuff that kinda looks like sperm (but is not since I'm using a condom)?

Could somebody elaborate?

(Guys are welcome to answer this too, of course)

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try to taste and classify the pussy juices with the tongue instead using
the hands or your 'condomed' cock

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

This might be the most idiotic question ever, but I found no answer.

After a longer time of fucking it has happened a few times that the girls secret a different pussy juice than the normal lubrication.

It smells much, much stronger and is sticky when you get it on your hands.

Also - What's that white stuff that kinda looks like sperm (but is not since I'm using a condom)?

Could somebody elaborate?

(Guys are welcome to answer this too, of course)

I think you are running into girls that are squirters.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know what the OP is referring to. Initial arousal lubrication can be clearer than the creamier substance that some women secrete when they really get into the sex. In my community, we refer to guys 'creaming our minge' (sorry to be so crude!). It just means a woman is extremely turned on by what a guy is doing and she starts 'creaming up'. This stuff is only normally secreted during penetrative sex and I am not sure that all women secrete it...but I am willing to be corrected.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was just pussy juice that got frothy.
Fuck, sex is so nasty. :biggrin1:

But, Pussy juice's taste resulting from intercourse almost makes me gag, while the pussy juice's from being turned on almost makes me nut. Luckily, there usually is only a small amount of froth that can be licked away quickly, so its only 1 or 2 seconds of incredibly tangy/sour nasty taste before you are back to the good fresh stuff.

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
I know what the OP is referring to. Initial arousal lubrication can be clearer than the creamier substance that some women secrete when they really get into the sex. In my community, we refer to guys 'creaming our minge' (sorry to be so crude!). It just means a woman is extremely turned on by what a guy is doing and she starts 'creaming up'. This stuff is only normally secreted during penetrative sex and I am not sure that all women secrete it...but I am willing to be corrected.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Do you know whether it is squirt juice?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought it was just pussy juice that got frothy.
Fuck, sex is so nasty. :biggrin1:

But, Pussy juice's taste resulting from intercourse almost makes me gag, while the pussy juice's from being turned on almost makes me nut. Luckily, there usually is only a small amount of froth that can be licked away quickly, so its only 1 or 2 seconds of incredibly tangy/sour nasty taste before you are back to the good fresh stuff.

Riiiiiggght. :speechless: I've never heard of that tangy/sour nasty stuff you are referring to but it sounds kind of worrying. No way should anything taste bad during sex - if it does, it may be a dietary problem. My ex thought it was all finger lickin' good!

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Do you know whether it is squirt juice?

I have no idea what it is - I have never heard of squirt juice myself!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not being a squirter I can't speak from my own experience but I've always thought that the squirted fluid was thinner, more watery, than regular natural pussy lubrication.

You're right MB... when I squirt from oral and g-spot stimulation it is slightly whitish, watery, and slippery. The taste is mild and can be slightly sweet (depends on die, not as good if lots of coffee lately). The thicker discharge is something I've seen come out of me a few times - my ex was covered down to the balls a couple of times after a really good round, but it didn't happen often, and I never really thought about.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea, it's not at all nasty. Smells very strong, but makes me raunchy ..

Squirt Juice = Female ejaculate.

Maybe a squirter can shed more light on this?

I don't think it is squirt juice. That tends to be fairly watery in consistency. The stuff that you refer to tends to be more sticky and custard-like in consistency and appearance (though not yellow, obviously!). This is something different.