Different size erections

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have notices in past few weeks that my erections have been different sizes. Never noticed this before. They have always been same size until now. I'm so horny I leak Precum all the time and have been under the weather lately so has my spouse. We haven't fucked in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to figure this out and can't. Have you guys ever experienced different size erections. Any idea why if you have had them?

Fit n fat n socal

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it can definitely seems to be a function of level of arousal and time since I last came. The more aroused and the longer it's been, I am certain I fill to my max, where it feels like my skin will tear at the pressure. Othertimes if it's my 4th go 'round of the night, I probably just won't be as full or hard. More likely to get soft the second it isn't being touched.

Reactions: 2xistTrunks

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always had some variation in the size of my erections - just assumed that was normal - they can range from erect to so erect it is sore. I have never been able to pinpoint why - it does not have to do with how aroused I am. There is a circular effect though in terms of arousal - when it engourges to the point of soreness it feels very large and heavy in my hand and that in itself tends to turn me on.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agree with @Fit n fat n socal : when I could still jerk-off 6 times in a row ...
Seasonal weather, nourishment, stress, fatigue, libido, illness, stimulation and imagination create different erections for me.
With different erections come various orgasmic experiences ... try it, you might like it

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it can definitely seems to be a function of level of arousal and time since I last came. The more aroused and the longer it's been, I am certain I fill to my max, where it feels like my skin will tear at the pressure. Othertimes if it's my 4th go 'round of the night, I probably just won't be as full or hard. More likely to get soft the second it isn't being touched.

Yea, pretty much the same with me.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have notices in past few weeks that my erections have been different sizes. Never noticed this before. They have always been same size until now. I'm so horny I leak Precum all the time and have been under the weather lately so has my spouse. We haven't fucked in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to figure this out and can't. Have you guys ever experienced different size erections. Any idea why if you have had them?
I can vary a 1/2" in length and 1/4" in girth