Different sizes in your own erection

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I've noticed the same thing. Like others on this thread it depends who I'm with, what's being done, how long since last orgasm, time of day, etc. Probably a very common thing...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it happens from time to time, it's not a big difference (pun?) but it is kind of noticable to me at least
but I am the one that sees the most of my penis so I guess I would notice any difference before anyone else would

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abso-fuckin-lutely, finally someone made a post about this :biggrin1:

I've noticed differences that seem to be about half an inch or a bit more - even when you feel like you're fully aroused. Bizarre.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my dick is usually (around 80% of the cases) the same size when erect.
in the other 20% its sometimes smaller (eg. when i'm jerking off even though i'm not aroused and i'm just doing it because i'm bored) and sometimes up to a half inch bigger (when i'm horny as hell)

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Limp
2. Chubby - penis is waking up. Blood flowing. Getting longer and fatter. No stiffness.
3. Boner - penis is now upwards of 95% of its full size and is now hard. Is still limber and movable but stiff enuf to stroke properly.
4. Hard-on - 100% size. Very stiff now. Rigid comes into mind. A hard-on also is when you connect the inside and outside erection. Your cock is now at full attention. When u pull it down or to a side it springs right back.
5. Rager - highest level. This is achieved only thru a prolonged bate session with high end edging. A raging hard-on is a maxed out, fully pressurized, full blown, pulsing, beat red, explosive monster. An elite masturbator will recognize a chance to go for rage status and if accomplished correctly, can have his way with the level 5 beast in whatever way needed.