Different Stretching Tech's ??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 6_75ArcaneStud5_25, Dec 26, 2010.

1. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

6_75ArcaneStud5_25 New Member

Hey guys,
    I was curious to know how many of you out there have ever come across this issue before. I was stretching the other day, and instead of gripping from behind the head, I gripped closer to the base and then pulled to get more of a pull closer to the ligs itself. Now I know this is nothing ground breaking, but is this a better form of stretching? Or should this be included in WITH the regular form of stretching (pulling from behind the head)??

Also, I've noticed that when I do these stretches from closer to the base, I get more pull of the skin along with it... would this be bad in terms of develping excess skin where I don't want something like this to happen? Over time I mean? Just curious as I'm trying to think outside the box in terms of the skin being stretchy I guess. Kinda like the same idea with the turkey neck... as this is a problem with me already that I have to deal with when I am jelqing.

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes you can stretch closer to the base. You can also do segmental stretches at different points along the shaft by stretching with both hands in opposite directions. You can even do bundled stretches by twisting your flaccid cock around 360 degrees or more and then stretching.

You probably are more inclined to stretch skin by grabbing near the base. You can try using the web space between the thumb and index finger, or between the first two fingers of one hand as a fulcrum and press down hard at the base of your cock with one hand, and stretch outward and upward with the other.

3. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Thanks Redbear for the response. Yes, I have been doing those V-type stretches you were explaining. I have been experimenting with doing those in different spots along the shaft on the top & the bottom for my stretching sessions and feel like I'm getting a really good stretch with those. :smile: Its hard to really get a good stretch tho the further 'down' the shaft I go... closer to the base however.

The reason I brought this up the most tho... is I don't want to get any extra skin to develop and I wanted to get some extra opinions on those who have stretches every way imaginable to chime in here and give their 2 cents worth. lol I feel a considerable stretch when I do the base type stretch that I describe, so I know its doing something. I just don't want to develop extra skin along with it if I don't have too, you know? Where I could just stick with regular stretches I guess?

I feel like I can do these base lig stretches more thru-out the day because they do not need a warm up prior to doing them... per-se.

Thoughts?

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I rather think that any stretches are likely to result in some skin stretch. They probably have to to work.

The fulcrum stretches like V and A stretches, or bundled stretches probably have more tendency to do so than straight out stretching.

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I agree with all that redbear has said so far, but might suggest looking at manual skin stretching designed to help restore the foreskin. It might help you understand what you are doing, better. Also, there are stretches to help keep the skin of your ball sack back and avoid getting the turkey neck.
    Doug's site - Home Page

6. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Again, thanks RB for the response. I will incorporate more V and A stretches in my routine then as I feel you're right. They do feel like they 'work' more in terms of getting a better stretch more than the reg straight out stretches do. But I will continue to do those as well as I feel they have their place in the routine as well.

As for the skin stretching, I'm not wanting this to happen, as I am cut and don't want any extra skin to form. So I will tred very carefully with those new stretches.

7. 6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Much thanks for the site and info for the skin stretching. It looks like this is for restoring the skin for circumcised men tho? Do you just apply it for keeping the skin back on the scrotum? I would assume you only do methods 1 and 2 then. Thank you for the site tho bro... I appreciate it!

I DEF do not want extra skin to be creeping up on me so if this can help, I'll def give it a shot with my reg PE routine. What's another 20min right?

Draft saved Draft deleted