Different Type of Circumcision?

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
I have a tight frenulum and a tight foreskin so sex is not fully possible for me, I also have a large penis to make the tightness even more painfull. I went to the doctors and the first doctor I saw said I didn't even have a problem and I should go with the frenulumplasty or a circumcision that would take off a ridiculous amount of skin(Yeah I guess when my dick is flacid my foreskin doens't look tight, I guess he wasn't smart enough to realize that).

So then the second doctor comes in and we have a discussion, I guess he realized that my member can grow large and cause skin problems, So I asked him to schedual a circumcision but to take less skin off, so he says he'll do a conservative circucmcision.

Problem is I can't find ANYTHING on the internet about a conservative circumcision and it seems like a new experience for the doctor cus he told me to remind him before the surgery. So does anybody have any stories, information, experiences, ANYTHING at all?????

PS: I hate my frenulum like crazy

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
... I hate my frenulum like crazy
It can be removed w/o doing a circumcision.
You might miss it: it's full of nerves. It can be severed, retaining everything and loosening the skin.

Because the ridged band, with all its nerves, is to the front of the foreskin, even a "conservative circumcision" (as opposed to orthodox? - sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin1: ) will remove a lot of sensation. Avoid it if you can.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Quote:
... I hate my frenulum like crazy

You might miss it: it's full of nerves. It can be severed, retaining everything and loosening the skin.

Because the ridged band, with all its nerves, is to the front of the foreskin, even a "conservative circumcision" (as opposed to orthodox? - sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin1: ) will remove a lot of sensation. Avoid it if you can.

About 4 years ago I was told I might need a "cigar cutter" circ to remove the band - after hearing the word circumcision I got that steroid ointment and stretched it, lol.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I have a tight frenulum and a tight foreskin so sex is not fully possible for me, I also have a large penis to make the tightness even more painfull.

I was in the same boat as you when I was younger, I managed to find a sexual health book at my local bookstore (which I read in the store :smile: ) because there was no such thing as looking on the internet back then.

Anyway, the book said if you have a tight one, just practice stretching it every day when you take a shower. My foreskin was so tight I had trouble actually getting it down to reveal the head of my penis, but this is exactly what you need to do. After a few months the foreskin will stretch and rolling it down won't be such a problem.

My advice is not to go with circumcision. Doctors are all too happy to provide medicine or operations for any ailment but they are not sexual health experts.

SuperActive

Just Browsing
Media
The aim of a conservative circumcision is to take off as little skin as possible to relieve the individuals particular problem.
I'd agree with the above opinions though. Avoid a circumcision if you can. I would cancel the surgery and try stretching regularly for a few months and if that doesn't help think again. I'd also consider trying to find another surgeon. If he/she needs reminding of exactly what surgery is being performed the day of surgery that's a little worrying. Also you want a surgeon who's done conservative circumcisions before and knows what they are doing.
Above all, don't agree to surgery until you understand all the options and have decided that it's the right thing to do. Remember, you can never get that skin back!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude! Just get yer fingers in there and stretch it slowly and surely every time you wash up or jack off. You'll have fun... and you'll really miss having it. Keep the greedy scalpel bearers away from your cock!

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
people in favor of me circumcising = 0. Alright you guys win, I changed the operation to frenuloplasty. Now I have to wait for the operation, I'll tell you guys how it goes.

Peace, Thanx

All I have to say is there are a few people who would sell their house, car and property to get foreskin back after they have experienced what it feels like, without it.

My foreskin naturally stretches to about 1/3 down my head during an erection... because that's all it can manage...

Not really that problematic for me + a condom makes it alot more thrustable. (only improvement would be a better fitting one)