different underwear

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
Saw a guy in the locker room wearing a pair of underwear that I had never seen. He had obviously worn it when he was tanning. He had a white tan line where the waist band went on his butt. But there were no straps (like a jock strap) or no floss (like a thong). But there was a considerable pouch. I wondered how the pouch stayed on him Anyone know what these might have been? Thought they might be interesting.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Do you mean a jock/brief with the backside cut out?

Saw a guy in the locker room wearing a pair of underwear that I had never seen. He had obviously worn it when he was tanning. He had a white tan line where the waist band went on his butt. But there were no straps (like a jock strap) or no floss (like a thong). But there was a considerable pouch. I wondered how the pouch stayed on him Anyone know what these might have been? Thought they might be interesting.

Attachments

Canuck9999

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have three pairs of underwears like that.

One from "MalePower", my balls don't stay in the pouch very well and with very little movement, I end up basically "free balling" it.

The other two pairs, one from N2N and one from BodyAware, have an elastic ring that you have to place around your balls and cock, which I find very uncomfortable.

Needlees to say, I don't wear any of them very often.

See my profile for a few pictures.

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They look good for a little wile, but as mentioned, You can "pop" out relatively easily..

I have a few, but they do not stay on for long and are (At least I think) rather uncomfortable...