Different vaginas

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by exxxidor, Oct 12, 2011.

1. exxxidor

exxxidor New Member

Albums:
    I've only been with a few girls and they were far enough apart that I cant really relate the feeling of one vagina to the other. Sort of vagina-blur if you will.

Can anyone speak on how one vagina has felt verses other's you have had sex with? Even better if you've had a 3some, etc and got some very close feedback.
    Do you notice extreme differences in tightness, texture, warmth, muscularity, or how she does things with it (gripping, etc)?

Could you insert your penis in a vagina of a girl for 30 seconds and then be blindfolded and find her in a line of 10 girls (30 seconds per try)?

2. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

Does your 30%S really have your curiosity peaked, or are you just asking about IF there really are any differences? Yes, there are many differences and even if the woman has had an episiotomy(cut) with child birth. I have noticed differences with everything that you ask about. With regard to what you call gripping, I found that is rare and if you find a woman that does that hold on to her!! Gee! I really am a slut.

3. I23

I23 New Member

I think part of what might be holding back these vaginal comparative studies you speak of is the fact that if you're sleeping with multiple partners in a short timeframe to compare, then chances are you're going to be rubbered up and so less able to feel those differences.

In my case when I have had a number of flings I haven't been able to tell that much difference due to the condom getting in the way. There are differences between girls I have gone rubberless with, but since you are talking from the end of one relationship to a point at least a few months in to another relationship (good idea to both get tested, figure out another contraception method and have built up some trust with her before you ditch the condoms), the memories of what the last one was like can get a bit blurry in my mind too.

4. CoachMcguirk

CoachMcguirk New Member

The only real difference I see between vaginas is one it tight and the other is loose and the outside look of them. They seem to feel all the same really. Warm,wet, and slippery,etc.

5. exxxidor

exxxidor New Member

Albums:
    That's what I'm thinking. They all feel the same to me, or that's how I remember them. Some friends and I were talking and one guy seemed to think completely differently. *shrugs*

6. V12hcmf

V12hcmf New Member

I've had a large sampling of vag and I can tell you this... ALL of the Asian women I've been with are noticeable tighter, shallower... I think Asian vagina is the best... But that could be partial bias at the time. I've noticed some vag's are:

• Very tight at 1st, but very "roomy" to cavernous once past the gates lol!
    • Loose at 1st, but snug once past the gates.
    • Tight and tight.
    • Squishy all around, like a sponge or something eeeeek!
    • Some VERY HOT, like a jacuzzi = THE BEST!
    • Some luke warm, but still nice.
    • Some are just awful: loose, fishy/mushy... I couldn't even finish...
    • Deeeeeeep, and a combo of 1 of the above.
    • Shallow, and a combo of 1 of the above.
    I'm pretty sensitive to my vagina preferences, I dunno maybe it's more mental... But my penis will sorta let me know if it doesn't like what I'm plunging it into. Yes I'm a vagina snob! :biggrin1:
    Hope this helps...

7. B_cliffson

B_cliffson New Member

It's only a good thing that you're a "vagina snob". Most men should be like that, because we're letting women off WAAAAAAY too easily.
    Women are extremely shallow, critical and intolerant when it comes to our bodies, and the look, size and shape of our penises. They dump and mock guys based on these things, and men should do the same. We shouldn't accept their bodies and vaginas if they don't look and feel good. Women deserve a taste of their own medicine.

8. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with the posters who experience a difference. I have always, since my second fuck back in... oh, yeah, forum rules, been struck by how incredicbly different vaginas feel. I actually V12hcmf's descriptions, even the verdict about asian pussy (though this is said very lightly from my side, and nothing I would argue seriously over).

As for the last poster: Whaaaaaat??? You are dating the wrong girls, boy. I have to get out more often, bacause I serisously can't believe I have gone half a life without realizing such assholes existed :p

Draft saved Draft deleted