different way of masturbating

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

fly_en: i just read that thread about the first time cumming, and it made me remember this

until i was about age 11 - 12, i never masturbated by stroking up and down, i used to only masturbate by having my nob between my thumb, first and second fingers, and twisting on the foreskin back and forth until orgasm.

Did anyone\does anyone do it this way ? Iv always thought i was like the only one. I rarely do it like that now, cause i dont get a full enough orgasm.

2. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Close. I can take the underside of my foreskin, pull it forward, and roll it between my thumb and forefinger until I achieve orgasm, without any penile stroking. It's the tension on my frenulum that does it.

3. riddick81

riddick81 New Member

Again I say it; you guys with foreskins are so fortunate - the variety of sex play is endless! Oh, how I long for a foreskin! I can only imagine how very much better masturbation would be with one..... and probably fucking also.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Well, with fucking, you can go in retracted, or let it slide back and forth as you thrust. The former involves more friction, but the latter's still, at least in my opinion, more pleasurable.

Oral, OTOH, lots of fun things you can do orally with a foreskin.

Draft saved Draft deleted