Different?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK -

So imagine if your orientation was the exact opposite of what it is now stated as on your profile.........would you respond differently in the way you do now to posts? Does anyone want to start a thread insisting that others must reply according to the opposite of their stated orientation?
Could be fun?........

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I doubt my responses would change all that much. The vast majority of my posts rely on my personal experiences. I don't reply to posts on things that are out of my realm of experience.
As I have had far more homosexual experiences then straight experiences, at most you'd simply see fewer posts as a reflection of that.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! Good for you. Its good to be who you are regardless of orientation. I thought when I posted this thread that answers might change, while thinking 'I would still be myself'. Except that I would answer instead of relating to women I would relate to men in reverse. In the end I supose it doesn't matter the orientation only that one is true to who they are. And that is very important. Thanks for the feedback.