Differentiating praise and "victory"

MarkDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This question is based on the assumption that ALL males are in some way or fashion competitive rivals ... whether the rivalry is perceived consciously or uncosciously.

As a slightly above average hung dude I wonder how the superhung dudes here in the forum differentiate between the praise awe envy and respect they receive for their huge manhood. In other words does it mean "more" receiving "recognition" and "respect" from hung dudes as compared to smaller hung or average hung dudes?

Is it a bigger "triumph" to put the hung guy in his place as compared to the average or smaller hung guy?

The reason I'm asking is that back in my college days this superhung dude in my dorm seemed to enjoy letting me know that while I may be bigger than most I'm still no competition for him ... not even close to being in "his league". When he walked in while I showered, he would always shower in relative close proximity to me, totally "dwarfing" me for everybody else to see ... as if he wanted to say "check this out bois...he may be bigger than y'all but still no competition for me..."

Any thoughts on this ....

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is based on the assumption that ALL males are in some way or fashion competitive rivals ... whether the rivalry is perceived consciously or uncosciously.

As a slightly above average hung dude I wonder how the superhung dudes here in the forum differentiate between the praise awe envy and respect they receive for their huge manhood. In other words does it mean "more" receiving "recognition" and "respect" from hung dudes as compared to smaller hung or average hung dudes?

Is it a bigger "triumph" to put the hung guy in his place as compared to the average or smaller hung guy?

The reason I'm asking is that back in my college days this superhung dude in my dorm seemed to enjoy letting me know that while I may be bigger than most I'm still no competition for him ... not even close to being in "his league". When he walked in while I showered, he would always shower in relative close proximity to me, totally "dwarfing" me for everybody else to see ... as if he wanted to say "check this out bois...he may be bigger than y'all but still no competition for me..."

Any thoughts on this ....

Fascinating question, tell us more about this showering together thing....oh wait, sorry that was my inner monologue coming out.