differing perspectives

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mao: One of my friends is large - 8.5" - and when we've had (drunken) chats, he always surprises me by saying that he can't believe 6" is the average as it just seems so small to him. Now from my perspective, 6" seems quite normal and average and I'm probably more correct in seeing him as being big and not me as being small! I suppose as a straight guy he hasn't really seen other guys erect in the flesh (whereas as a gay bloke I KNOW he's big!). Is this true with other big guys? Do you view yourselves as big, or that your size is the normal size and those of the average size as small? For the really big guys - 10", 11", 12" plus, would you see my mate as small and me as tiny?!

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

I would see you both as men that had all the necessary equipment to complete the sex act. Your lineage and Mother Nature might not have been as generous with you but I would not consider either of you as small.

3. Imported

Gold Member

bbobb21: It depends. I am bi and have seen guys both in the gym and have had sex with guys. I am a grower so that my 6-8" becomes 10-11 when erect. I notice extremely small and very large shower when soft. When erect there seems to be less variance. A lot of the smaller ones seem to get much bigger and the big do not grow as much. I am very aware though when I am with someone who is as big or bigger than me erect or who remains very, very small. bob

4. Imported

Gold Member

Simon9: No, I wouldn't consider either of you as "small".

But it is odd that I don't look "big" to myself when i see myself in the mirror. I'm so used to it, that it seems perfectly "normal". The only time I notice a difference is when I'm standing next to other guys at the urinal and I can see them "fishing around" for their stuff out of the corner of my eye and little or nothing is clearing their zipper as they take a leak, whereas mine clearly hangs out across my palm and beyond it.

Draft saved Draft deleted