Digging up old(pleasant) memories

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I got bored tonight so I started pulling out old boxes and looking through my old papers, models, action figures, movies, drawings, etc. And I've got to say it's weird how much I've changed. Back when I was 14 or 15 drawing was all I ever did, and I did it well(If I do say so myself.)

I found my old action figures and decided to dust them off and set them up on my shelves, just like they used to be. I went through all my old drawings and pulled out my favorites, I was so excited.

And a few years ago I drew up my own Pen and Paper RPG(life D and D) only it was about zombies, and I kept it al of floppy disks, which are now outdated... So I thought I lost it... But I found it in a folder with my D and D books! OMG I'm gonna hafta get my friends together so we can play this!

OMG, I know I've changed, and I think it was for the worst... Compared to how I used to be I am a horrible person now. A bright young kid turned into an obnoxious dickhead. Oh well, such is life.

Idk if any of you will be interested but(it interests me and thats all that matters) I'm taking up the pen and paper again... I want to see how I can draw these days... o man, it's been years.

I feel like some old mother fucker.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, I'll hafta retype it up, the versio I hve is printed off. I really went all out on this. I even dumped the d20 system and made my own. I made up weapon charts, fumble charts, I even made classes(plumber, fireman, citizen, police officer) and each class has special abilities... O man, I covered all the bases. I'll type it up and send you a copy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds great! We're about to start a round robin. I'm trying to assert that we should pllay three games, but so far, people think two is enough. I'm running Heroes Unlimited, with the help of a friend who is running D&D in a universe he invented. We haven't even done character gen yet, so there's hope for a third. However, this game might get vetoed for Nightbane, A game we started a while back (but the storyteller only wrote one session).

Anyway, I appreciate your willingness to send me your game. Since we game all the time, it will eventually get played. Whenever that happens, be it sooner, or later, I'll get to you with a review. Maybe you should consider publishing RPG's on the side if you find it satisfying.