Digital Gay Life?

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i started a thread on one of the reasons behind this topic, and it was based on an article that i had read of which i also posted in the opening statement.... it may explain a lot of why people are different in their dealings with the outside world.....

Caring for Your Introvert - Magazine - The Atlantic

D_ctw02jnc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dude. maybe you really are not GAY! ...maybe you are just "COCK gay" a term I have coined to describe how I can sometimes feel.

.....and sorry to piss off those who are "born that way".... but maybe you don't really like dong gay stuff with men, ie , the relationships, and other gay lifestyle things....maybe you are just into cock as a sexual turn on....I am sure many Bi guys are not attracted to men,.. or their smell, or there looks , or being with them in anything other than a "let me use your cock" way...

...probably why Shemales are the perfect fit for many...although they really get shunned from the gay folks too...

just a thought....

J

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came out in the 80s, and the impression I was left with was that "gay life" mostly constituted this sort of secret underground society that had its own sets of rules and customs. Even pride or visibility organizations had a sort of down-low mentality to them, at least from my impression. And the bars and hook up places definitely did, and still do. I currently spend WAY more time in front of my computer than I ever thought I would, even when I got my first one about ten years ago, so there is certainly a digital life aspect to lots of areas of our former selves, or for those of us to remember what it was like before all that. But it used to be more of a challenge to find information about gay life, outside the biggest metropolitan areas, then the internet changed that so it's no more than a few clicks away. I think that has taken some of the human interaction out of the equation, so that while it's easier than ever to get all the information and opinions you could ever want, it's that much harder to actually meet someone and see if he or she is the one.

Sort of a typical ramble from me, I guess the short answer would be to turn off the computer, put on some tight jeans and go find some real cock, not just pics or videos! That's how the gays before me did it.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure what you mean by only being online.

I go to gay bars/clubs all the time, plenty of people still go out.

We also have a great pride festival every year.