MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
meet. interesting back and forth. a few drinks. my/their place. vigorous smexificaiton. shower. the person going home gets dressed. lil more back and forth. early am coffee. hug. a had fun. bubye.

no agenda other than having a good time. no drama. no false pretenses.

numbers might be exchanged if booty calls are on the table.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One in which after the deed is done, neither party feels forced or compelled to do something they really didn't want to do.

One in which after it's over, you feel good about what happened and who you were with. No "walk of shame". Both parties are comfortable with what happened.

Simba

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no such thing, let's just call it as it is: a one night stand
Fucking a business woman in a luxurious hotel after a night of stimulating conversation and an impromtu dinner at a 5 star resturant is a far call from fucking a chick behind a dumpster of a night club after doing a line of coke in the bathroom

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fucking a business woman in a luxurious hotel after a night of stimulating conversation and an impromtu dinner at a 5 star resturant is a far call from fucking a chick behind a dumpster of a night club after doing a line of coke in the bathroom

H
When I saw the word dignified I thought boring and I don't think of sex in an alley when I see one night stand.