Dildo and fist deepthroat

mark211175

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know this is a bit personal, but i love balloon deepthroats, not the magic ones, but the real deal, well i think it is the real deal.
At this topic it is no one lesser then the famous deepthroat artist Annette Schwarz. Who is well known as a deepthroat queen on dildo's and hard dick. So it is always interesting what her throat capacity is when she does this with a balloon, and the results are shocking lol

mark211175

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when hard work gets rewarded. I only saw one picture on tumblr of this scene with the double headed dildo deepthroat kiss on it, and i had too have it. I knew it came from brazzers, and i had too search for a blonde girl with a white shirt and a black hair brunnette with black with a red colored scarf on. So i started at Brazzers searching in a 5000 vids database and after an hour i found it. Got the names and i went looking on the illigal sites and guess what...yay...

Punishable Behavior (Giselle Palmer and Romi Rain) clip-01

mark211175

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG i just found another jackpot. look at the size of the dildo. must be the 18 inch double headed dildo, and i don't want to spoiler it but...ah well you know what is going to happen when i say this is trully a deepthroat queen. unknown too me and fucking gorgeous. please marry me lol

Gagging princess Kelly Kisses with a stunning inked body