Dildo for girlfriend - how deep?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sammysoda, May 30, 2011.

1. sammysoda

sammysoda New Member

Little background - my girlfriend and I were fooling around one time and used a pretty small toy (5 inches?) (it was more vib than dildo), but she complained it wasn't big enough. So, I ordered a 14" (she doesn't know yet) and it just came in. It's bigger than I expected it to be... which is alright I guess. I didn't want to get one which was too small again, because it's a little awkward ordering these things (I'm in college, have roomate).

I'm just wondering what I should expect. How much would you expect her to take?

What's the max I should try? I don't want to hurt her etc.

I'd love any advice you guys might have.

(I'm sure you'll ask - I'm about 6.5 length, avg girth. She's... 5'2" I think.)

2. D_Hugh_R_Huge

D_Hugh_R_Huge Account Disabled

well for comparison sake, im 9.5 and thick and my girl is 5'5 and can only take it all on occasions when she is very aroused. that being said, pretty much anything is possible with patience and lube :smile: good luck!

3. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    lolllll

4. B_angelvegas

B_angelvegas New Member

This is so induvidual, try and let us know

5. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe the 5" vib was too skinny? Maybe she wanted something a little thicker?

But to answer your question, the best way to find out is to lube it up and start (slowly) working it into her pussy. Better yet, let her either help or do it herself. Watch how much she allows inside her - that's how much she can take at that time. Remember, the more aroused she is, the more she will be able to take. So give her plenty of foreplay so she is sufficiently aroused.

And of course, come back and tell us the verdict. I'm quite curious to know how much she was able to get inside her.

Simba

6. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I bought Tina a 10" dildo for about $30. Its the closest one I could find to my own size. She can get most of it inside of her but not all of it.

7. D_Hugh_R_Huge

D_Hugh_R_Huge Account Disabled

its really hard to tell what will work for her, because each woman is different like each man. some are deeper than others, angled differently, etc. just see what works

8. sammysoda

sammysoda New Member

Tried it out last night. She couldn't take it very deep, but it was hot.

I took a vid with my camera. I'll upload same screenshots with comments soon. I just have to censor out the our faces.

9. badgerii

badgerii Member

Albums:
    I'm thinkin about doing the same thing, my gf has had a medium sized dildo/vib for about a year and she's been hinting the vib is too small.. Did your gf think the dildo was too big?

I was thinkin gettin one around 9 or 10 inches, 14 just seems too big since my gf is only about 5'1.

#9 badgerii, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  10. sammysoda

sammysoda New Member

11. R_35_Skyline

R_35_Skyline New Member

one time we were messing around; i used a butt plug, about half the size of my penis on my gf's vagina and she seem to have intense orgasms from it. she had like 3-4 in a row and i just :shrug: i was able to penetrate a lot faster though, so maybe speed>size?

but then i guess every girl is different.

Draft saved Draft deleted